Posts By iitianWay
We saw dabangg and his fans tried all their luck, hard work to make Dabangg2 bigger and better than the Best one yet. But Dabangg2 failed to win hearts and top charts. At NG at least few won when we had prediction contest last month. …
When the whole world is counting days for 21st Dec for a fearfull reason…. but now they have some thing to cheer about. A Dabangg is back again to save his, his family’s and his town’s ass…in a kickass style And we NGites along with whole world are going to celebrate his comeback in our ownWay.
I worked on an opportunity (persuaded my close frnd to sponsor prizes from his online store) to throw this contest.
So, let your intuition, permutation, prediction or emotion flow with a reward in sight
Salient Features of contest:
So so so bad. Critics need replacing,
Author: Vijay Dinanath from United Kingdom
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
My 1st review! I am so disgusted with this film&annoyed critics praised it I cracked and had to review(rant).
1. stolen agent list? Sound familiar? Mission impossible,Charlie’s angels2 etc. overused &too easy. This isn’t a sinister shot at Julian A.. it’s just plain unimaginative
2. What happened to the list; halfway through the film they just forgot about it
National Interest: Coal vs coalition
Shekhar gupta, Cheif Editor, IE.
No, the BJP hasn’t lost it. It does not believe that the prime minister will resign just because it is asking him to do so. Nor is it stupid and unthinking.
You can agree, or disagree, but here is what the BJP is thinking: That, finally, they have their big opportunity, their 2012 Bofors moment. It is for the first time since 2004 that they have a scam that reaches the very top of the Congress party and the prime minister. Until now, the Congress had been able to deflect all scams and failures to an inconvenient ally. The 2G scam was blamed on the DMK, and an angry public was calmed by sending A. Raja and Kanimozhi to jail and Dayanidhi Maran into oblivion. Price rise was blamed on another ally, Sharad Pawar. The questions over the Air India aircraft purchases were similarly dumped on Praful Patel even though the decision was taken by an EGoM led by a Congress minister (P. Chidambaram). Lack of economic reform and policy paralysis were “because of” Mamata Banerjee, the usual suspect. In short, as a top BJP leader explained to me, the Congress was “getting away comfortably” with a three-point formula: pradhan mantri imaandar, allies beimaan, aur gathbandhan ki majboori (the PM is honest, the allies are crooks and there are compulsions in coalition politics).
The BJP believes the CAG report on coal has changed all that. The coal portfolio has always been held by the Congress, and for a very long spell by the prime minister himself. Even the two ministers of state who assisted him in the coal ministry, Dasari Narayana Rao and Santosh Bagrodia, are from the Congress. So there are no alibis. And here is the story that the leadership of the BJP seems to believe: that the mines were given out on a cash-and-carry basis, that allottees were paying the powers that be and simply reporting to the prime minister’s office with little slips confirming that they had paid their tribute, to collect their mines as “negotiated.”
While Akshay’s ‘Housefull 2′ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’ were aimed at families and youth respectively, it now seems that ‘Joker’ also has that special something for children in particular.
“Absolutely”, immediately says Akshay, “It’s very much a film for the young ones with a tad of entertainment for adults of course. Basically it was made for anyone with a vivid imagination and a passion for sci-fi fiction.
It’s definitely not your average Hindi film concept so it will be refreshing for everyone.”
He goes on to add, “Also, since it has been so long since I have dedicated a film to the younger generation, ‘Joker’ fits the bill because it is smashingly full of young ideas and the kind of talent to suit its attempted audience.”
1. MPK (just came close to become his fan ..but soon khiladi appeard :) )
2. Dabangg (Still treat it the best in context of pure Indian bolly drama)
3. Hum Dil de chuke sanam (really enjoyed it)
4. Tere Naam( is movie …
7 days, 70 NGite’s Votes
And the verdict
(rules/background: http://www.naachgaana.com/2012/06/26/ngites-top-5-super-stars-male-and-shining/ )
Being a NG member u also have full right to show who all are ur fav superstars….and also show solidarity with other members who have come in large number to poll for the first time for something which is specific to NG.
Pls vote ….else give reason why u dont want to poll…..all NGites pls ask them why they are not doing so if they do not.
Rules of the poll
1. List down at most 5 superstars in rank/order of your likings (ur personal favourites) from Bollywood
e.g. 1. Salman Khan , 2. Ranbir kapoor , 3. Aamir Khan, 4 . Akshay Kumar 5. Sunny Deol
2. For a polled ranking: rank#1 will score 5, rank 2 will score 4, rank 3 will score 3, rank 4 will score 2 and rank 5 will score 1. This relative ranking score takes relative popularity in to account and more accurate than absolute rankings.
e.g. Take a scenario in total 15 votes. We have ranking counts like this
0. Started teaser posters around 8-10 months before release
1. Old styled – painter’s posters..giving more exclusive and rough(read rowdy) look in the age of VFX
2. Dhamaake daar One liners on these posters…which changed with seasons(naya saal, happy holi, ..etc) before release and with night after release
3. Only hero and heroine on the poster..nothing else.
4. Fusing real actions during guest appearance on TV shows/serials ..so not only just a simple presence….CID’s chase scene
@ doga, @suprabh @film maker @manish. Please explain business behind Indian movies on following roles:
Role of producer, disributor,banner, studio, teritorries, cinema owners, tickets? and how the money is exchanged among them? How share and profits are calculated?
Some examples and top players in …
“A new movie can be released directly on TV to do away with piracy, distribution, and with asssured income for mid size/budget movies.”