Dead Man Down – Trailer

An Absolutely must watch trailer from the director of the original millenium series- (the girl with the dragon Tatoo etc)

P.S. the trailer features a cover verison of my favorite Pink floyd song- shine on you Crazy diamond.

You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.

1. suprabh said:

I saw this preview yesterday before watching Django.

Saw promised Land and Django yesterday. I am thinking of reviving Ihab’s weekly movie thread plus some more new stuff. Will cover the newly watched movies in Ihab’s thread.

Request all the members to participate more and blog more rather than just Box office stuff. I will start some new stuff in a few days. Hopefully everyone will contribute.

• Nirjhar said:

@Suprabh, FS revived Ihab’s thread as “Movies Watched in (Month Name)” in last two months … I was abt to ask him again for that … you start it or FS, you guys are most welcome … just one prb that I found is when people does not comment the thread get lost many pages behind

• FS said:

Nirjhar – this month i haven’t watched many movies apart frm Cloud Atlas and lives of others. Loved the one and didn’t connect with the other. Don’t feel to write anything abt them, So I request either you or Suprabh continue that thread “Movies You Watched – Jan2012″.

Also not on blogs much these days.

2. ank_16n said:

suprabh—just tell me one thing is Promised land good watch or not??
    as i m planning to watch it sometime this week….so little help will help..!!

3. Nirjhar said:

Btw, I made a post write-up for this trailer 5/6 days ago but for some unknown reason the trailer was not showing in the preview page :( … wondering if I should add those data here!!

4. suprabh said:

Yes Nirjhar,

please add the data here. This is one movie that looks kick ass and the director is the biggest reason for me.. :)

• Nirjhar said:

For the same reason I’m also excited abt this … btw, look at Dominic Cooper in the second picture, he looks like a cross between Virat Kohli and TV Star Gurmeet Choudhary … some days ago saw his “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer”, here in this picture he looks a bit thinner though

5. Nirjhar said:

AA

The first trailer is out online for Dead Man Down, a new thriller from the original The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo helmer Niels Arden Oplev, who is reteaming with the original Lisbeth Salander, Noomi Rapace. Also stars Colin Farrell, a right hand man for a New York crime lord who seeks vengeance against his boss for the death of his wife and daughter.

AA2

With a good supporting cast comprising of Terence Howard, Dominic Cooper, Isabelle Huppert, Armand Assante and Franky G, the movie opens theatrically March 8th, 2013.

AA3

Official synopsis:

Following the cinematic phenomenon “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” acclaimed filmmaker Niels Arden Oplev and brooding beauty Noomi Rapace reunite for another thrilling tale of vengeance.

Colin Farrell joins the prestigious team as brave enforcer Victor, right hand man to an underground crime lord (Terence Howard) in New York City. He seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss. When his employer is threatened by a mysterious killer, Victor also becomes detective. Victor is seduced and blackmailed by Beatrice (Noomi Rapace), a victim turned avenger whose intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.

AD