Anthony D’Souza gears up for ‘Naam Hai Boss’ second schedule

1

Mumbai, Jan 7 (IANS) After “Blue”, director Anthony D’Souza is making “Naam Hai Boss”, and says that the second schedule of the film will start in February.

Starring Akshay Kumar, Mithun Chakraborty and Aditi Rao Hydari, among others, the first schedule was canned in Delhi last year.

“We have finished the first schedule and now we are gearing up for the second schedule that will start rolling from February. Many portions of the second schedule will be shot in India and we are locking some other locations as well,” D’Souza told IANS.

Will he present Akshay in an action avatar again?

“I can’t reveal much about the film but all I can say it is going to be a typical masala entertainer,” he said.

The movie is reportedly a remake of Malayalam film “Pokkiri Raja”.

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=160201