Worst films of 2012- My views.

10. EKK DEEWANA THA: Remake of a south film, “Ekk tha deewana” is painfully long even at modest run-time of 140 minutes. Even Rahman’s music score fails to inject life in the film. Not completely unbearable, thanks to few adorable moments in first half, but for the most part its a film that bores you!

9. TERI MERI KAHAANI After sharing crackling chemistry in “Kaminey”, this combo of Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra leaves you exhausted in “Teri Meri Kahaani”. The major hiccup lies in the second half where the film travels back to 1910. Not even modicum of charm of that era is been brought on by screen by Kunal Kohli.

For further, please visit this link- http://bollywoodism-bollywoodism.blogspot.in/2012/12/worst-films-of-2012-my-views.html

1. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    December 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM

don’t agree with—-

AJAB GAZAB LOVE
    and
    Khiladi786

instead they shud be replaced by
    Bhoot Returns
    and
    Agent Vinod

2. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    December 29, 2012 at 5:44 PM

and wud like to add another movie
    Bol Bachchan (even worst for me than Tezz)

3. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    December 29, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Khiladi786 worst Movie ?? Wth then what was BB, Agent vinod?

4. VED-Z
    VED-Z
    December 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I think Sanket is right here …. as for me as well K786 was a bad movie… nothing fine other than very good backround music and action scenes.

1 line ki story , 2 lines ki script

Felt like I went for Dinner in a restraunt, after having it, and when returned back home, realised that it was just a candy

5. Nirjhar
    Nirjhar
    December 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM

I strongly disagree with the inclusion of Shanghai … I think Dibakar did a very good job here … why every movie has to be delicious, why there have to be funny scenes to save a movie? … it is a good movie with excellent performances, and I liked it a lot

Also, I think Ek Deewana Tha doesn’t deserve a nomination here

6. suprabh
    suprabh
    December 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Where’s Jab Tak Hai Jahannum?

Actually its good JTHJ is not present in this list, because otherwise even the bad films would have looked worse (JTHJ league of badness) because of it.

7. Serenzy