Dabangg 2 Down On Second Friday

Dabangg 2 was down on its second Friday mainly due to the 20/20 cricket match between India and Pakistan which may have taken around 75 lakhs out of the film as it hit the peak evening shows.

The second Friday had collections in the 4-4.25 crore nett range which took the film over the 100 crore nett mark.

The drop from the first day is over 75% but the film will should have a huge jump on Saturday. Dabangg 2 is heading for record business in Bihar while the other circuits will be amongst the top three.

1. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    December 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM

D2 is looking for a 15-17 cr weekend depending on saturday growth..!!

2. GOD- Ek Tha Human
    GOD- Ek Tha Human
    December 29, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I think weekend ll be around 4+8+9 = 21-22cr

3. akash
    akash
    December 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM

^^ ur right…boi so called huge jump on saturday is only 20% as it collected humongous 6.50cr on sat.

1. sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
      sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
      December 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM

are not you a srk fan? I thought srk fans were highly educated. Bro 4.5 to 6.5 is 45% jump. How did you get 20%? or has indian schools started teaching new type of maths?

4. akash
    akash
    December 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM

LOL. that was in a hurry but it seems like D2 will not cross BG 141cr…what a letdown

1. sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
      sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
      December 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM

i think it will cross 150 crores. Should have collected 160 to meet the expectations.

1. jealous hater of srk
        jealous hater of srk
        December 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM

wasn’t it according to u it was to beat ETT if u had forgt ur id name
        ‘dabbang2 beats ett’

1. sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
          sanjeev - radhey - 6th bb in a row
          December 31, 2012 at 2:37 AM

That was my hope not expectation. Before the movie released I put a comment that this movie was not going to run very nicely in multiplexes.
          There is a huge difference in hoping n expectation. For example I hoped jthj to collect 60 crores but my expectation was minimum 140 crores.
          Similarly I hoped d2 to cross 220 crores but my expectation was minimum 160 crores.