GAMER ? GAMES OR MOVIES ?

Hello everyone , Me being a GAMER wanted to know about how much you guys are into gaming . As a True gamer i love to enjoy all sorts of Games whether they are action / adventure FPS or any other sorts of Games . They are my daily source of entertainment .

Games  Being developed for the purpose of providing entertainment value make you   feel special like a Hero somewhat where  nothing goes wrong even if it does you can keep on retrying until you achieve the targets , Various alternative to achieve the goal , lots of weapons , powers . The feel is Just Amazing .Games can even change your whole Idea of life giving you an edge over Non – gamers . Whenever i have some sort of Tension i start playing Games and they act as a big relief in Providing  me  lots of fun and entertainment  Games work as a Stress buster for me and many .

Every year i wait for Several Games including WWE games every year . Games like  WWE  12   and BATMAN ARKHAM CITY  give you an opportunity to experience things you love , like  in your own World. I prefer Games than movies, the freedom that a game gives you is altogether different . Also the story line of games is somewhat equal or even better than movies.Some movies may not appeal to you but almost every game guarantees you loads of entertainment . The Gaming Industry is also very Beneficial as Billions of Dollars are made through them . Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 earned $500 million USD within 24 hours of its worldwide release. The Gaming Industry is Expected to make $68 Billion in 2012.

Few months back I played Mafia 2 and boy , it was an Awesome game with a great story and Incountbale times use of the Word FUCK (approx 200 times or more “) which in itself is a Record and it made me Habitual to use the World Fuck :D  . I prefer Sandbox games due to free spirit recently i played Saints Row : the third and loved it and the theme music in the end made me feel like a Real Hero . First person games are always challenging and gripping and i love to play them . Currently Games are the Best source of experiencing  some hardcore action .

Role playing games are the best among the sort of games just like real World everything seems so brilliant .Gaming can make an altogether different world of yours , a World in which you enjoy everything . Games give you the Choice top choose your way you can either chose to be a Good guy or a Bad Guy. Games feel to be more attached to you , more personal such as in Mass Effect Series . My favorite games are Mass effect , Crysis , GTA ,Just cause 2  Saints Row , AC, NFS among many others which i don’t seem to remember right now :) There are several other great games  i would like to get my hands on :D

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
P.S I prefer watching movies , but i am writing a post on Games ;)

1. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 1, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I have an xbox 360 and an avid gamer myself… I prefer fps…sandbox style… I also like wwe games…

My fav r..gta series(eagerly waiting fr gta 5)…red dead redemption… Cod 4 modern warfare 1,2… Gears of war… Top spin… Wwe… Halo.. batman… Hvent tried crysis and mafia yet!!

2. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM

suggest something for wii..

3. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    December 2, 2012 at 12:51 AM

i am a game addict jst nw playing black ops 2 and most wanted 2
    @awsum Atlast sum1 has posted on gaming hopefully u wil hav more coming

4. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    December 2, 2012 at 12:54 AM

@awsumakshay Haven’t u playd COD or Battlefield series..

5. cr7
    cr7
    December 2, 2012 at 1:18 AM

great post AA.

i love games.not playing much these days.but i used to be addict. still fifa series is a must play for meevery year.and gta is one of my all time favorite.eagerly waiting for 5. i do follow nfs series and counter strike occasionally too :D . if time permits very much interested to play call of duty and assassin creed

6. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 2, 2012 at 1:19 AM

U should go for elders obivilion or assassins creed… Bt then wiff pe sb kuch hi childish lgta h:/

@awesomeakshay

I hve played just cause 1…nd it was awesome…hvent tried just cause 2 though!!

7. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM

so its time to upgrade to xbox/ps3? …which consoleis good/awesome?

8. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 2, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Both the xbox and ps3 hve their fair share of advantages bt then oll boils down to which u would want to buy… Hardly any difference in them as far as games are concerned apart from some exclusives… But u could wait for next year… Next gen xbox nd playstation are expected to launch…so u cn get one of them…ps4 or xbox720(rumoured name)

9. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM

may be ps4 then….sugeset some fast paced..fantassy based good sound and visual one..so i will order those along with console…

1. jealous hater of srk
      jealous hater of srk
      December 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Then go for Elder skyrim v or dark siders 1 or 2. latter game is bit though but you wil cherish gaming experience of it for life.i bet that.

10. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 1:46 AM

and do we have used games store /online store in India?..like game stop in US

11. sanjeev-dabangg2-beats-ETT
    sanjeev-dabangg2-beats-ETT
    December 2, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Some games I have played are sims, assassin creed, max Payne, fifa, cricket revolution.
    Cricket revolution sucked a big time. Only played it for being a big cricket fan.
    I mostly play fifa 13 now. But my best game is max Payne. It’s just awesome

12. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    December 2, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Has Anyone Played the Game of LOVE and Won?

1. iitianWay
      iitianWay
      December 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

u mean console ones? ;)

13. akash
    akash
    December 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

has anyone played diablo 3 ?

1. jealous hater of srk
      jealous hater of srk
      December 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM

diablo 3 hav playd it one of my fav bt magical tricks wer nt upto d mark in latest installment

14. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Fuck…i forgot maxx payne 3… Currently m playing tht only!!

15. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

so u guys use lcd/led tv or plasma ones and what size? yaar basic questions hain ..kya karein new gamer hain… and u can reply using short id @iWay…if original one is big.

16. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM

or u mostly play on ur pc/laptop??

17. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 2, 2012 at 2:45 PM

There is no pc version of wwe…thq doeent release it:/

18. sanjeev-dabangg2-beats-ETT
    sanjeev-dabangg2-beats-ETT
    December 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Awesomeakshay: if u like max Payne 1 and 2 then you must play 3. It’s way better than the first two. In fact, I liked it more than assassins creed.

Is there any good online cricket game? I m tired of playing FIFA.

19. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    December 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM

The biggest difference between games and movies is that if u hav a gf
    ‘Agar movies prefer karogey toh kharcha karwayegi aur games prefer kiya toh uska kachara kar degi

20. FS
    FS
    December 2, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Very good post awesomeakshay… I like new version of xbox games but the game cd’s are bloody expensive so avoided buying one. I play in my frnds home sometimes n along with enjoyment its good for your physique as well especially if u are playing boxing, tart n kind of olympic championship involving running, long jump, throws etc…..

Well as i dont hav any xbox with me normally end up watching movies…

21. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 3, 2012 at 12:10 AM

i never played games while growing up..my bro used to play mario and had all nitendos..in college did not have PC all were HP workstations ..so no games..in job frnds used to play titris a lot during initial days…but i never liked it .for me sport/games were outdoor thing….my first encounter to games was need for spped on my laptop then i got wii from someone..spend a lot on wii games ..all bored..best is still nfs..
    but now with so much enhanced graphics, sound and effects…looks like a never gamer is going to become part time gamer now with easy reach to resources to have “the party”.
    thanks to this post…bachha jaag utha :)

22. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    December 3, 2012 at 12:15 AM

for me movies and story books were all indoor entertainment(with open door ;) )..watch 4-5 movies per week…when is SF my fav spot is netflix online and AMC theater in downtown ..when in pune..fav is ESquare-UR screen 5.
    monthy download varies form 120-140 gb worth of entertainment.

23. Kunal
    Kunal
    December 3, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Anyone here a regular fan of ufc and wwe?