Who is the “BEST KISSING STAR” in BW??

Now that Jthj has released we all know that there is a kissing scene between Srk and Kat. I have not seen the movie but definitely its all over the place that there is a kissing scene. So lets see who is the “BEST KISSING STAR” in BW?

1) Srk – Jthj, Maya Memsaab

5) Karishma Kapoor – Raja Hindustani
6) Priyanka Chopra – Anjaana Anjaani
7) Rani Mukherjee – Black
8) Priety Zinta – Jhoom b Jhoom
9) Mallika Sherawat – Almost all movies
10) Other – Specify

—- I think Salman, Ajay D and Akshay Kumar have never done a kissing scene. I am sure about Salman but not so sure about Ajay D and Akki. Please correct me if I am wrong.

——————-
Okay NG folks…. lets vote for the the BEST KISSER … ummmmmaahhh ….

1. rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

My pic ..

Emraan Hashmi – wins hands down

In actresses there is a tie,

1) Aishwarya Bachchan in that kissing scene with Hritik and Mallika Sherawat in Murder.

2. wall-D said:

Srk didnt do any kissing scene. His did only smooching scenes :D
    Only kiss he did was with a man in mnik which was deleted later. :P

3. RJ said:

Rockie – you are forgetting… Akki kissed aarti chabria, ameesha Patel
    Ajay ironically kissed twinkle khanna

Best kiss – between Saif n priety in Salaam Namaste
    Even hrithik kat kiss was good

Em ran hashmi kisses r the worst! He kisses less, eats more

4. Serenzy said:

There were 3 Instances where SRK-Katrina just Touched their Lips all Devoid of Any Strong Emotions.

Emmy is the Best when it comes to Kissing in B’Wood I Think while I Liked Mallika and Karisma in Murder and RH.

I also Liked Madhuri-Vinod in Dayawan, Abhay-Neha in ECKLL and Bipasha in Jism,Raaz,BAH[With Ranbir].

Danish Shud Deffo Make a Post on this…
    Something on the Lines of “Top 10/15/20 Kisses of B’Wood of All Times” along with their Videos to Provide Proof
    ;)

5. Serenzy said:

Yes RJ, I Liked Saif-PZ in SN.

Also, Aftab-Celina in Red.

Meenakshi-Anil was Good and Shahid-Anushka was FAB in BC.

……..

So Only Devgn and Salman have Never Kissed Onscreen.

What abt Govinda, Dutt?

Dutt has had a Sex/Makeout Scene with Ash though.

6. rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

@Rj: “Em ran hashmi kisses r the worst! He kisses less, eats more”

lolzz…. yeah he is always hungry … :)

@Serenzy: “What abt Govinda, Dutt?
    Dutt has had a Sex/Makeout Scene with Ash though.”

I think there was a kissign scene between Govinda and Ash in Albela.

Dutt-Ash makeout movie..”Shabd” That was one of the MOST HORRIBLE movies that I have ever watched on big screen… no wait there was another “Rudraksh” starring Dutt …. :(

@wall-d: so its not an official kissing scene … hmm

Btw .. does anyone know which pair was the first to kiss on silver screen??

• Nirjhar said:

@Rockie

“Devka Rani” (The First Lady of Indian Cinema) and “Himanshu Roy” is credited to have acted in the first kissing scene in hindi cinema, that is in the movie “Karma” (1933) … it was accredited to be the world’s longest kissing scene, a 4 minutes long one … I guess it must have been broken now, people would be enthusiasted enough to break this record :P

Btw, they were husband-wives

7. shan said:

My vote goes to Emraan Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat – he is an expert, she is super duper hot in Murder!

LOL@Alam Ara kissing scene :D Good one Serenzy.

Rockie : Rudraksha was one of the most enjoyable cinematic experiences I have ever had. It ranks right up there with Jaani Dushman :D

8. prg said:

RJ is spot on about Emraan Hashmi.

My favorite kissing scene in hindi movies is from Ishqiya between Arshad Varsi and Vidya Balan… Yeh Emraan itna practice karke bhi dhang se kiss karna nahi janta

As serenzy mentioned Aalam Aara aur Achoot Kanya ke zamane ki filmon pe to Danish se hi gyan mil sakta hai

9. Serenzy said:

What a Super Irony it is that Out of all the Actors, it’s just Salman Khan who hasn’t Locked Lips Onscreen Or done a Sex/Bed Scene yet…

;)

Maan Gaye aaj Bhaijaan ko.

Good Choice in ‘Ishqiya’ prg…One of the Most Sensual Kiss of B’Wood History with the Soothing DTBHJ Playing in the BG.

10. danish said:

@rockie bhai tough competition hai emraan kissme aur srkiss ke beech. but my fear is…

1. iss compeition ka faisla dono aaps mein kiss karke na karne ka decision le lein.

2. kahin soon boxoffice par bhi inn dono ka competition itna hi fierce na ho jaaye

3. kjo naraaz ho gaya to?

@serenzy – devika rani’s kiss is the oldest as someone has pointed out.

if u wanna know my favourite kiss it will be salman kissing innocently the cheeks of his heroine – in a few films.