1. javeed
    javeed
    November 13, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Jokes aside,I am seriously asking his fans,what is he wearing?Amir being a perfectionist,this may also be a move to take Indian cinema to international level.May be we people are colour blind and unable to see and understand this intellectual act.

2. RJ
    RJ
    November 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Hahahahaha….did he pick up these pyjamas from linking rd on his way to yrf studios?

3. prg
    prg
    November 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM

hahahaha…. no words for this “great” pajama … banda jogging trouser main hi chala aaya

4. Dhamaka
    Dhamaka
    November 13, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Amir is paying tribute to many Legends

Amitabh ki shirt (look at the folding sleeves)
    pajama dev sahab ka
    raj kumar ki vest

and SHOES hmmmmmmmm yeh tu Itne onchay shoes tu Amir ke he ho sakte hain

5. rks
    rks
    November 13, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Actually Kiran bought them in BOGO offer :)

For a change Kiran looks good.

6. shezad
    shezad
    November 13, 2012 at 4:44 AM

hahahaha, lollll
    yeh kia haiiiiiii,
    yaar seriously abhi bhi yakeen nahi ah raha ke iss ne yeh pehn lia hai, aur woh bhi aisi jagah jahan par hazaoun log the

7. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    November 13, 2012 at 4:48 AM

I don’t Think He Must Have Seen JTHJ

– Firstly, 3hrs is Much Valuable to Sit and Watch Shah Rukh Movies that too on the Verge of Talaash release

– Back in Dec ’09, Just before 3I’s Premiere, During Paa’s Premiere he had Stated that he doesn’t Like to Watch Movies at their Premiere’s bcz You have to Forcibily Say YOU LIKED THE MOVIE.

8. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    November 13, 2012 at 4:48 AM

I don’t Think He Must Have Seen JTHJ

– Back in Dec ’09, Just before 3I’s Premiere, During Paa’s Premiere he had Stated that he doesn’t Like to Watch Movies at their Premiere’s bcz You have to Forcibily Say YOU LIKED THE MOVIE even if u don’t.

9. RJ
    RJ
    November 13, 2012 at 4:51 AM

True serenzy. Just bcos u r at the premiere, you are under an obligation to like the movie. I’m sure with those pajamas, they wouldn’t even let him enter :rofl:

10. Naveed_Dabangg2
    Naveed_Dabangg2
    November 13, 2012 at 5:11 AM

I wear such pyjamas when I go to sleep so I guess Aamir must have worn them for the same reason :P

3 hours is plenty of time to catch some sleep.

11. khiladi