Yeh Kya Tha Tiger???

My Take on ‘Ek Tha Tiger’

RATING: 2.5/5

A Normal “Salman Khan”
Movie which could have been
Much More Better with the
Core Topic at Hand but Alas, It
was Not Made with a Greater
Sense of Purpose & Conviction.

Not Even a Single Actor Managed to
Give a Impactful Performance
in the Entire Duration of the
Movie…Each One of them was
Acting Like they were ‘Going
about their Jobs’ …Getting the Work Done…No Real Effort at all.

Kabir Khan’s Direction is at a Big Fault here… He Manages to Create a Wonderful Premise in the Fantastic 1st Half of the Movie but all that is Blown Away by an Equally Pathetic 2nd Half and a Shoddy Ending.

The Brilliant Positives, What Stands Out in the Movie
are the Locales, The Interesting Moments and Interactions in
the 1st Half btwn Tiger and
Zoya and the Action Scenes
[Though Tacky at Places].

But, Expected Much Better Content.. It’s Not A Bad,Crap Movie per se but looking at the Team Involved beind this Project, **ETT is a Sub-Standard and a Half
Hearted Effort** and Miles Away from that Super Slick Spy Movie Tag.

RATING: 2.5/5 [The 190cr Nett is Unbelivable and the Stardom of 1 SuperMan – Salman “Rockstar” Khan].

1. prg
    prg
    November 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM

surprised u had not seen ETT earlier… was not interested in watching ETT but one of my cousins forced me into ETT… watched it First day second show… hated it…
    after 2 weeks, watched Joker FDFS… hated it again…. in dono filmon ki wajah se uske baad theatre jaane ka mann hi nahi kiya….. isi liye Barfi bhi miss ho gayi

will go for Khiladi 786 now ….

2. RJ
    RJ
    November 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM

And then u will def not go into the theatres at all…! :)

3. RJ
    RJ
    November 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM

On a serious note, I really saw no big problem with ETT as some of the members on NG did. It was just a regular film with a different setup..n was breezy. No big drama, no big emotional showdown, no long dialogues. Just good looking actors, good locales and fast paced action. I won’t say I really enjoyed it, but I didn’t have a problem with it either. But yes there could ve been ao much more with that script.

4. prg
    prg
    November 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

@RJ
    haha… dekhte hain… hope its not that bad… but i do not have much expectations from it…..
    if it turns out extremely bad again… next movie in theatre will be Special 26

5. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I liked the first half but was deeply downed by the 2nd half. I also didnt like the action, felt it was too tacky. Salman and Kat were good but the letdown came from Kabir.

6. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    November 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM

for me—
    ETT – 2 on 5 liked only the Last half hour rest too boring.
    Bodyguard – 1 on 5 didn’t liked even the Action sequences.
    Ready –4 on 5 loved loved loved this movie….Awesome entertaining movie.

7. RJ
    RJ
    November 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Sab apni apni ichchaon ke maalik hai…