An NG apology…sabbatical..etc

Last week 4 members were banned: FS, Aryan, Khan.1 , Dr Nisheet. While I believe Aryan and Khan.1 are nothing but Salman and Srk trolls, Dr Nisheet an upcoming akki troll and stand by mods decision of banning them, I believe we messed up with a valuable member like FS being banned. Upon discussion with FS, I realised he was going by NG rules and did not use any prohibited words.. I know its more like finding loopholes in the system but the bigger picture is he is an important member with original creative posts. Upon consultation with admins, its decided that FS will be unbanned and he is also advised that there would be no more finding loopholes in the system….any words that are unfit to be mentioned on a blog shall not be entertained..

I have been the admin of NG for a long time now and I think, its time for me to go away…as it has almost killed my purpose of joining a movie discussion forum. Some have agreed to my administration, most have disliked it. Hence, from this moment on, I step down as NG admin. I advise other admins to not allow abusive and fanatic members whose sole aim is to fight to be on NG. I know I am doing this without the knowledge of Rohit, but frankly I am tired of managing the website, with people complaining on Facebook, personal emails, calling mods, mods every now and then. So I step down as the mod and I will be taking a break from NG for some time.

Keep blogging and keep it clean,

Thanks,
Suprabh

You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.

1. Rosh said:

@Suprabh, you were a good mod, but I really like your comments and I thought being a mod constrained you from commenting freely, so I think its a good decision on your part … come back soon and in time for Dabangg 2!

2. Nirjhar said:

I don’t know what happened that FS was banned (I was absent for some days), but I strongly agree that he is a valuable member with creative posts and also enjoy reading his comments!

I also think the whole banning system and paying up for re-joining should be re-thinked, as many member have been missing from NG for a while, some have left and certainly NG has lost some of its sheen … diwali clash is quite heated up by now, and may be someone takes a false step in the heat of the moment, my question is “do we afford to miss more members who is deemed a valuable one”?

3. Nirjhar said:

And I forgot it:

Suprabh, no comments on your mod step down but my humble request – please carry on commenting on the forum, and btw where is the Skyfall review, I am waiting for your views on it :P

4. prg said:

u have been a good mod Suprabh… i wish u continue as mod. So rather than quitting as a mod, u may take a break. But whatever u do, do not stop commenting and writing the posts.

5. Tango said:

Sup you have accepted that you were wrong and that is a great gesture by you. NO NEED TO GO ANYWHERE. We have already seen RKS go way and don’t want to see you doing the same.

RELAX

Re-instating FS is the rt decision, so do it rt way.

6. FS said:

Thank you Suprab, Admin and Nirjhar for considering me as a valuable member but I am not in support of your decision to quit as Mod and also I was not in favor of you alone being mod as it is difficult to maintain the decorum of the forum.

Respect your decision but request you once again to re-consider your decision.

7. FS said:

About Aryan – He might post salman khan articles but doesn’t post negative posts on other actors nor instigate (not the one who post negative comments first to instigate fan wars in almost 90% cases) and only loose his cool when they are attacking his fav (which is his weakness). I request all the decision makers to reconsider his ban as well.

8. rafee said:

Calling Aryan Salman troll is Lame. It seems Suprabh bro. you are venting your personal frustration against Aryan by making such ill comment on him.

These are his last 4 posts.(not even a single salman khan post)

For his comments FS has already cleared.

If he is troll for you then Each and every member of NG (including you) can be called Troll in some or other way.

9. rks said:

“We have already seen RKS go way ”
    rks aaj bhi padta hai mudde waali baat :) But the thing is there is too much young blood on forum. I am too old for all these discussions.

10. Manish said:

Suprabh paaape enna senti .. tu taan rula dita :P
    abe nautanki mat kar .. u were doing awesome as admin/mod .. u have actually made NG much better than before … and good that u brought Fs back – the only mistake /error u made … rest u have been doing great

11. FS said:

Thanks manish, tango bhai n rafee. @fasel – in my more than 2yrs of NG i have not seen a single original article from you except copy paste article. Recently i have seen 2-3 posts from aditya n awesomeakshay who were given rights and had original article. Out of your number of posts posted, more than 50% are -ve or against other actor. Same goes with your comments. You are nothing but a troll on NG n instead they should rip off your posting rights n give it to some deserved member.

Whose only motive is to bash other actors should not complain/cry against others.

12. Fasel said:

Do you even know what a troll is? Look at the comments you made before getting banned. Sad that you cant even justify you changing IDs to bash other stars. Anyways Im done with this thread.

13. FS said:

If I knw any troll on NG than its you. You should be done with your masquerading acts of neutrality by now or else keep living fantasy world.

14. Anzee2u said:

Hi Suprabh : just wanna say criticism should always be taken as individuals feedback. It helps to improve ourselves subject to the credibility of the individuals thought else ignorance is bliss.
    You were doing good as mod and exceptions are always there in every system. Sometimes we agree or disagree but thats part & parcel of life.
    You must carry on with your Job till the time you have faith on yourself and conviction what you are doing and be sure of in future also you find we NGians agree or disagree wid you. Trust me its good forum and draws lot of positive debates. So CHILLAX bhai style:-)

15. danish said:

@suprabh – itna senti hone ki kyaa baat hai ki modship chhod di? critisizm to sabko face karna hota hai. mujhe to saare din gaaliyaan padti hain, main to kabhi nahin rota.

ya phir kahin aisa to nahin ki ab budhaape mein itna kaam nahin hota?

16. ank_16n said:

@suprabh –you are doing good job as mod…..don’t leave.!!

and Don’t know about Khan.1 but I think Aryan was behaving Nicely until that moment so he should be un-banned…

As for Dr Nisheet I think he doesn’t even had Posting Rights….
    You can see his comments he Didn’t even abused someone…..
    moreover his comment which led to his ban had 2-3 words were not Right but in no sense offencive to any one.maybe they sound abusive in hindi but there are other members who use more- abusive words in English…
    I think he should be given one more chance and should be Un-Banned.

17. rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

@Sup:

You were doing great as a Mod, but then everyone needs a break.

Take a break from Mod-ship and NG for few days/weeks, go to some nudy bars in the evening times… for relaxation … :P

Relax, rejuvenate and then come back … we will be here waiting for you …..
    still fighting

.still bitching
    Take a break … and have fun … :D

18. Alfa.one said:

@Sup – U were excellent as mod and I sincerely feel u should come back !!

@FS welcome back.

@mods – I felt Aryan was very nice these days and his ban appeared to me as an error. It will be nice if he also get unbanned. I have never seen him abusing any one or using abusive language or instigating any member unless he is instigated (but in very rare cases he rebound). I feel his case may be reconsidered to bring him back.