Which is your instant favorite?

Now there are many movies releasing, many trailers being launched, many promos making their mark…and some fading out into oblivion. Some of the songs have caught the fancy of the music lovers, either instantly or after repeat hearings.

In all these recently released tracks, which has been your instant favorite? And why?

In my personal opinion, a song that I was instantly hooked on to was Jee Le Zarra from Talaash. It has the vibe the movie wants its audience to feel through the track apart from being a brilliant composition. What really gets it going is Vishal’s subdued yet powerful rendition. I like the haunting feel it carries wrt the situation in the movie (Aamir thinking about his child, who we believe was killed due to Aamir’s negligence as evidently shown in the trailer). If you haven’t listened to it yet, do so right away. It will definitely make an entry into your playlists.

Apart from that, I quite liked Challa, Balma and Raja Rani. But none of those have really made me wanna go back to them.

1. rockie_Dabhangg2

Fukraa from Rush
    Uska Hi Bana from 1920
    Javedaan Hai from 1920

3. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 4:59 AM

RJ, you’re spot on regarding Jee Le Zara, its such a beautiful and soothing track. Vishal’s voice is the icing on the cake.

I also like Raja Rani from SOS, I like the male’s part alot, the female’s singing/flow is so so.

I didn’t like Po Po, it has this “chichora” touch to it.

4. suprabh
    suprabh
    November 8, 2012 at 5:10 AM

finally a post from you RJ..(P.S. I fixed your embed code :P )

regarding the songs– I think this didnt impress me musically that much (not that it was bad) although the video was good enough.

I think Talaash needed a song like “Jab bhi cigarrete”..(Gulzaar was fantastic there)

apart from this, amongst the other songs you mentioned,,,I only like Balma because of its beats and that RD burman touch. Btw I was a bit shocked when I read your comment about not liking it earlier..and smiled when you commented days later that you have started liking it, ;)

5. iitianWay
    iitianWay
    November 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Talaash is looking most sensible among all (JT/SO/K78/D123)..will not miss it at all.

6. Alfa.one
    Alfa.one
    November 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Though I am a Aamir hater (may be his biggest hater), I think Talaash is most sensible movie till now and the song jee lein zaraa is the best among the lot. Rest all the songs of all the upcoming movies are little more than CRAPs.

7. ank_16n

are
    hukka baar
    Long drive
    uska hi ban na (1920)

I liked
    jee le zara (talaash)

Iam expecting great album from dabangg 2 i hope it doesnt disappoint like Joker (because JEM had some gems plus reputation of that south music director GV prakash ) and JTHJ

9. Manish