Right time to write this. Is it so tough to hold your horses ?

I want to write this since long time but hold in cold storage but as 4 memeber (FS, Aryan, Khan and Nisheet)are banned in one day i felt it is right time to write this. As many of you know i am one of old (Bujurg) member of NG. I am the witness of some legendary fight from Satyam and company days. Satyam used to kill his oppostion with long comments. His most of the comments were longer then the post. But it was fun. But sorry to say now a days the lavel of debate has gone to the drain(Sound cliched but true). I used to think that if your case is strong then keep the facts..Keep the logic and don’t talk nonsense or don’t abuse. But unfortunalty many here belive that the only good way to present your side is abuse and down grade other. Before comming to NG i didn’t belive that anyone can abuse personnaly for stars, lekin yaha aakar dekha to bhai log apne fav star ke liye ek-doosre members ki maa-behan karte hain. God damm it yaar they are just star. They don’t give a damn what you do for them and here you are insulting each other for them. The main reason i find for it is that fan only see or belive about thier star what they want. They don’t want to see things logically. I mean i never hide the fact that i am SRK fan. But i also first one to admit that he is manipulator..Insecure..Brash and Arrogent. In NG i have seen many member belive that thier star is the best god gift to mankind. Come on yaar no one is perfect (Rajnikant is an exception). So why this urge to make your fav star demi god ? I am commentin here on NG since last 2-3 year. But i have been never asked to mind my language,forget about giving warning,. Even Utkal SIr or Tango sir has never asked to mind thier language. I mean you can say your point without being abusive. Sp pls try it. It is not that tough.

PS- For those who think i am preaching. A samll request to them. Pls dig any of my comment where i abuse anyone. If you find ant i am ready to apologise with retroespective effect. Aryan was good in digging but now he has been banned.

1. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    November 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Exactly!

2. RJ
    RJ
    November 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM

These star fights are no less than a hindu Muslim riot, or a communal war. Just that we are a bunch of online paper tigers that sit behind a screen, and vent our frustrations out.
    Waise I have to admit only a genuine debate, or an interesting fight is interesting. Rest are comments that do not even make sense.

3. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    November 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Truly Very Respective Article!

4. rockie_Dabhangg2
    rockie_Dabhangg2
    November 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

FS and Aryan are banned .. ?? :O

2 most active Salman fans banned that too when Dabangg2 trailer is just to hit the screens.

Similar thing had happened during ETT. I remember making such comments during that time as well. :(
    Do I smell a conspiracy here??

—-
    Nyways abt the topic ….

kabhi kabhi sabr ka baandh toot jaata hai …
    kabhi kabhi daudte hue, pair fisal jaata hai ….
    kabhi kabhi apne fav star ki boorai sunnke, dimaag ghoom jaata hai ….

Aur tab …
    kabhi kabhi “TERI MAA KA SAKINAKA” ho hi jaata hai … :D

5. Tango
    Tango
    November 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Well said DJ.

6. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Rockie quit being dramatic. Khan1 was also banned and he is a SRK fan. They were banned for using words like gay, impotent, and eunuch.

1. rockie_Dabhangg2
      rockie_Dabhangg2
      November 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

2 Salman fans and 1 srk fan ….. bahut naainsaafi hai …

Dramatic kya ?? I am just saying what I felt. Ab bolne pe bhi pabandi hai kya??

I remember making similar comments during ETT,
      Infact I also had discovered a conspiracy theory on who is getting banned, who is instigating and targeting most active Salman fans.

hmmm … lagta hai uss theory ka part 2 shuru ho gaya hai …

1. rockie_Dabhangg2
        rockie_Dabhangg2
        November 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Who is instigating?
        Why are they targeting most active Salman fans..
        Post ban activities of those banned members …. on lala-land
        What is the hidden agenda of those instigators??
        Is there any monitory benefit involved for those instigators??

—-> Poora theory hai boss… ab hum bolega to bologe ke bolta hai … :P

7. RJ
    RJ
    November 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Yes Rockie. There is no conspiracy there. I am sure they’ll be back when it’s just time :)

8. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    November 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

superb post!!! ng brings worst of fanaticism for a star (including me)

9. shetty
    shetty
    November 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

[img]http://www.naachgaana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dj.JPG[/img]

Saala Nautanki. ghadi ghadi Drama karta Hai…hain

1. rockie_Dabhangg2
      rockie_Dabhangg2
      November 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

lolzz… shetty bhai … nice find….

Dj … you are caught “red handed”. :D

koi nai …. hota hai .. hota hai …

10. shetty
    shetty
    November 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Re : “PS- For those who think i am preaching. A samll request to them. Pls dig any of my comment where i abuse anyone”

[img]http://www.naachgaana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/dj-1.JPG[/img]

:lol:

1. iitianWay
      iitianWay
      November 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

ha ha ..
      sab “fair and handsome” lagate hain ..and kahate hain ki ham to dudh se dhule hain

11. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Haha DJ I think Milind would take that as an insult.

Rockie, you can go thru archives to see if they were provoked. Aryan was actually in good behavior for past month but all of a sudden he couldnt control himself.

FS toh befaltoo.mein panga leta hai, he is like an attention seeker, I heard hes 24/7 on SB too, seriously who has time for SB? FS got banned for calling SRK gay and eunuch.

Khan1 started impotent words and he deserved to be banned.

1. rockie_Dabhangg2
      rockie_Dabhangg2
      November 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Well I am jst kidding Fasel abt the conspiracy theory .. :D

Anyways ab ban ho gaye to ho gaye …. kya kar sakte hai.

Hopefully FS and aryan will be back by D2 release.

12. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM

There is no need to call actors gay, impotent, etc. One should stay classy, not crassy.

13. shetty
    shetty
    November 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

“FS toh befaltoo.mein panga leta hai, he is like an attention seeker, I heard hes 24/7 on SB too, seriously who has time for SB? ”

Would you have posted the same comment if FS was not banned and was able to reply you?

Pussies like you make me hate SRK more.

14. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Shetty, Im not the guy who left Sanity Group and started talking shit on NG. YES, Fs called me a bitch here when I wasnt even active here. How else can I contact him, he blocked me on.FB. And Yes Shetty I wouldve said the same if he wasnt banned. I got nothing to hide, nothing to be scared of and I wasnt the one who ran away. Dont ever call me a puss, I still have some respect for you left.

15. Fasel
    Fasel
    November 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

And Im not the who changed my ID here to IAMSRK and bash Akshay Kumar so Akki fans can create war with SRK.

Jo mein bolta hoo, saamne kerta hoon.

Comments are closed.