1. deadmanwalking said:

Another ATBB for salman but hope this time the script will be better because the first one for me is very very average only salman style of acting make it this big nothing more

2. dr.nick said:

dabangg was the 2nd most entertaining film i have seen after 3 idiots.i hope dabangg2 matches the entertainment quotient of the first one.i also hope it does such huge business that even boi who try their best to undemine nd downgrade salman films have no other option but to declare it a ATBB.await the hurricane called dabangg2

3. srk lover said:

We srk fans are scared of this dabangg hurricane.
    We are well prepared to dislike all the videos of dabangg 2 just like we did to all big movies (sos, talaash and k786) releasing in nov and dec.

4. Naveed_EkThaTiger said:

Can’t wait for the trailer. Hope it’s attached with the prints of SOS over here.

Dare I say that Chulbul Pandey is almost as iconic as Prem. Really looking forward to Christmas this year :D

5. rockie_EK THA TIGER said:

Wow … cant wait for this one …
    This christmas and new year is going to be “Chulbul” thanks to Dabangg2.

6. Naveed_EkThaTiger said:

@dr nick – I have massive expectations buddy as the first film was full of amazing moments. Chulbul Pandey was made for Salman Khan and I think we will see even more clap worthy moments.

Arbaaz ke direction ka toh pata nahi but he’s brought a fabulous star cast together so I think he’s pulled it off. The music I’ve heard from a long time back (from reliable sources) that it’s absolutely fantastic.

7. iitianWay said:

guys we will also soak in chulbul’s fever after 14th Dec
    ..but till then enjoy the right’s fight and who fight it right…

8. rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

I was mightily impressed by Arbaaz as producer in Dabangg.
    I hope he turns out to be a good director as well.

He has a HUGE starcast with Salman and Prakash Raj.

Hope to see some DHAMAKEDAAR dialogue’s.

Will def miss Chhedi Singh though. Sonu sood was brilliant .. :)

9. rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

I was mightily impressed by Arbaaz as producer in Dabangg.
    I hope he turns out to be a good director as well.

He has a HUGE starcast with Salman and Prakash Raj.

Hope to see some DHAMAKEDAAR dialogue’s.

Will def miss Chhedi Singh though. Sonu sood was brilliant .:)

10. RJ said:

Aa raha hai sabka baap…saare Jaan, Sardar, Khiladi, Talaash ek taraf…aur inn sabka baap Chulbul ek taraf..bring it on Dabangg!

11. Tango said:

When it was announced that it’ll be Arbaaz directing and not Kashyap, I had said that I have confidence that he will do a good job.

I always feel that unlike Sohail Arbaaz is quite a good actor and has direction capabilities.

• rockie_Dabhangg2 said:

Sohail is also good in comedy, but he never took his career seriously.
      Not as a director, not as an actor.

But all thanks to Bade Bhaiyya his career as a Producer has been quite stable.

—> Arbaaz was good in his first movie and then in Pyar Kiya to Darna kya… but after that he never got a good chance.

But he shined as a producer in Dabangg.

12. TopShot_Now Its Dabangg2 said:

WOW… cant wait for it.. bring it on Robin Hood Pandey… Now its DABANGG2..!!!

@nav bro.. welcom back.. ett ke baad pehli bar dekha aapko.. accha laga…

13. merseysidered said:

eagerly waiting for it…..this will be box office bonanza….SALMAN KHAN AND PRAKASH RAJ what more you want…