Sequal of my Previous post. What lesson Ra One taught to Bollywood ?

November is a very Significant year for City of Bollywood and King of Bollywood. It was the same month when City of Bollywood (Mumbai) got biggest scare on its face and that is 26/11 attack. It was the same month when King of Bollywood (SRK) got the biggest scare on his face and that is Ra One. So here you are. Mumbai was attacked by Raavan’s (Demon=Terrorist) and SRK was attacked by Ra One. But as the say every dark cloud has silver line. These 2 event also taught some lessons. I don’t know how much Security agencies learnt from 26/11 attack but bollywood suerly learnt some lessons from Ra One and here is the list.
1- You can’t take Viewers for granted anymore – If you think just because you are a big star Viewers will take any shit from you the sorry it wouldn’t happen.

2- Promotion can’t help a crap – I haven’t seen a film after Ra One which is overpromoted.

3- Promotion can backfire – Almost all are agreed on this point that it is better to keep expectation low.

4- Indian viewer still prefer Dil over Dimaag – If anyone think style and Special effect can make a film work then it is wrong. You should have a story which touch a chord to viewers heart.

and last it gave Ajay devgan a belief that he can take on SRK-YRF combo.
PS- Below is my previous post that titled Ra one is a pice of shit.

Dear SRK,
First thing..You Must say sorry to millions of your fans, even to all, who watched this crap. There is nothing wrong to admit your mistake. For the first time i felt ashemed to be your fan. I am not too mush into movie watching, but this is the worst film i have seen. I am saying again this is worst film i have seen of any actor in any language. Even not a single miniute i felt good in the theatre. SRK you said yourself this is not just a film. This is your dream and if your dreams are so cheap then there is something wrong with you. You are working in the industry since 20 years and you took 2-3 year to make this crap ans didn’t knew that what was going wrong with the film is very sad. I read all bashing and trashing of Ra One everywhere. So i went to the movie will very low expectation, still it exceded my worst expectation. You won’t belive but it is true that when end credit rolled i didn’t came out from the theatre with other viewers just because i was afraiding to listen abuses. Shahrukh you and Ra One deserve every abuse, every bashing what you are getting. Some people are saying Ra One is not that bad and the films, who were worse then Ra One, is getting bigger success. I don’t care about other stars films. Ra One was the biggest film and a cherished dream of my most favorate actor. Before release i defend every criticism of this film with tooth and nail. In return you gave me this peice of shit. Shahurkh when going gets tough (read Salman-Aamir) tough gets going. But you are coming with MNIK and Ra One. I mean MNIK was tolarable but Ra One. Seriously SRK you owe a sorry to all.

PS – First and foremost you owe an apology to our Milind Babu. Before knowing milind in NG i think that i am your biggest fan but now i can say milind is your biggest fan and just because of you and ra one he is not coming on NG that often.

PS – Though i am very angry with you and ra one. I still don’t loose hope. You have done so much to entertain me. But if you do another film like ra one then i will quit and mind you i am not Mamta benarjee who give false warning.

1. Being Heman
    Being Heman
    November 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Even i am dude… i was really angry after watching this muvi…

2. suprabh
    suprabh
    November 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM

regarding PS1- untrue..Milind is not coming on NG because he was banned forever.

3. SCHOLES
    SCHOLES
    November 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM

” Indian viewer still prefer Dil over Dimaag – If anyone think style and Special effect can make a film work then it is wrong. You should have a story which touch a chord to viewers heart.”

Wow!! what a statement DJ Buddy!

I completely agree with you, and this is were i have to say that a BIG star gives big opening etc and all, but he has to be sold with a good story to whom people can connect.

I know many people dont like Aamir, i would be frank earlier i used to be SRK admirer or watching his movies over others, but i have seen whatever film Aamir makes there is 80 % chances of him getting a good script onboard.

I just want one thing from SRK, to do movies like swades, chak de, raju ban gaya gentleman, khkn, etc this movies defined him, and they still do, and if he makes movies like those, i am sure he will earn better credibility. Today in my eyes after MNIK and Ra.one he has lost it!! unfortunately.

But as u said when going gets tought etc… indeed good time to bounce back and show who is the kinggg!

But i can tell u my worst fears, i am feeling from the promos JTHJ seems like a bland movie.. bland music… atleast from what i saw it is not clicking… but i hope i am proved wrong. It cant be the end of the Legend …

4. SCHOLES
    SCHOLES
    November 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

@millind :

he is good man, and the greatest fan in the world.

I remember his emergence and than him going down the bad alley…

I would say one thing more, there wouldnt have been a situation where he lost it with languages etc if SRK had made good movies, ofcourse its a stupid arguement… but i feel a superstar let down his fans and what followed was its after effect…

5. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    November 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Dj,

Aap Sir Jaane Anjaane main Badi Badi Baatien aur Points Keh Jaate Hain.

Love Reading ur Posts, Jab Tak Hain Jaan!
    :D

6. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    November 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

3rd November Today… 10Days to Go.

WAR is ON, Hell Yeah!
    \m/

7. danish
    danish
    November 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM

@DJ – babu hoga tumhara uncle!

i lost my posting rights becoz ek tha tiger did 200 cr and suprabh dint like that. so “khisiyaani billi khamba noche” to aapne suna hi hoga. in any case i think my posting rights are restored (as ett is nt collecting anymore)

and i wasnt away becoz i lost posting rights.i was very busy with sumthing. warna khaali comments se hi inn closet shahrukh fans ki naak mein dum kar sakoon, itna to dum hai hi.

8. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    November 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM

“khisiyaani billi khamba noche”
    lol danish

9. harish
    harish
    November 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Scholes, Saying by MNIK SRK lost credibility is completely wrong. MNIK was good movie the only problem it had was length and Karan Johar forgot how to end it. SRK gave his Career Best Performance in it. Ra One still I will say much bad films are made compared to it and those becomes Hits, but because SRK rarely do so-so or Bad movies it became issue Ra One is bad, SRK is over etc. The problem what I have noticed in SRK Fans they fail to except failure gracefully and doesn’t stand with those movies which are Flop or Underperformer even if they are good movies. They just want every movie should be Hit and Record Breaking which is wrong.

10. danish
    danish
    November 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM

@dj – achchha achchha theek hai bau bol lo par senti mat ho!

@aditya – ye puraani hindi kahawat hai, maine nahin banaayi.

11. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    November 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM

@danish my sole reason of joining NG ws u yar ab maza ayega

1. ank_16n
      ank_16n
      November 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM

main wish karta hu……..
      JTHJ ke baad tumhe Aur bhi maza aye ….tabh dekhte hai ki tum NG pe aate ho ya nhi……..

Ra.one ke baad bhi NG pe kaafi maza aya tha…..!!!!

12. danish
    danish
    November 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM

@jealous hater of srg sorry sorry srk – thats a huge compliment. unfortunately i cud not og in for two months. but back in time just for the release of ‘jab tak hai gxxnd- (tagline – career chalta rahega)

13. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    November 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM

aur joker ke baad bhi hope tum made in punjab k786 ke baad bhi yahi multi starrer of year ko support karna i mean himesh reshmiya aur jhtj ki chinta mat karo jo joke of the year ne kamaya he usa woh ek din mien kama legi

14. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    November 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

then dnt go til ur salg*** as do-bang 2(tagline with shera and salman back in action) wil release

15. jealous hater of srk
    jealous hater of srk
    November 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

16. danish
    danish
    November 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM

off course not! unlss suprabh anticipates dabangg 2 will do 300 cr and ban me again.

17. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    November 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Ra.one se bhi koi kuch seekh sakta hai kya……..?????

18. Baazigar
    Baazigar
    November 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Milind mara nahi..Milind mara nahi karte. Half of SRK fans Id on this forum are Milinds and the rest who have brought this site down including Akki fans and Salman fans owe it directly to him ;-)

Rest in peace NG..I am there in front of you eating you day per day. Tanqeed is on Top and your mod is himself going there daily. NG –lut gaye na!! :D

Scholes…

If language was an issue many should not be here.Why cant you say that you have sold your soul for power!!

Suprabh..

You will ban me..I am always here..like the Third Eye…you are a pawn in the big game!

1. suprabh
      suprabh
      November 3, 2012 at 11:51 PM

LOL …hahaha that means srk doesnt have many fans..only fan creating multiple ids…rotflmao …srk faltu fan was right indeed.