1. NineT6
    NineT6
    October 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Wow. That was pathetic.

Really curious to know who forced Akshay to bring Himesss back from the dead?
    Why Akki why?? The world was better off without this shit. We could’ve happily fought about how ARR has lost his touch and how Pritam da gets inspired. But now we’ll have to bear this.
    Seriously, this movie is looking very dicey to me. The production value looks low. Sets, costumes, the look – everything is cheap. It looks like a rushed product. Not expected of a movie being touted as the return of ‘Khiladi’.

BTW, this comment will be down-voted to hell ;)

1. Rosh
      Rosh
      October 25, 2012 at 3:59 AM

I guess you dont have to worry, thats the domain of SRK fans ;)

About the song, dont find it catchy tune, and the return of the nasal tune is the worst thing possible on earth.

But why didnt I think of that when I heard HR was producing this .. it was bound to happen :(

2. Aashkaran
    Aashkaran
    October 25, 2012 at 2:57 AM

LOL…song sounds sad …Expressions are happy…Dance is ..just random moments of hands and pelvic bone..
    Akki dressed in punjabi attire…Asin as south Indian..with Gori lardkiya around..
    First Akki sings as besura Honey Singh then he become surilla Himesh bhai..

IS THEIR any thing….ANY SINGLE thing in synchronized form here..

3. Aashkaran
    Aashkaran
    October 25, 2012 at 2:58 AM

THIS IS A-Star Akshay kumar’s film…but why the production values are massively down…
    I wish..AKKI had only HF2..OMG..RR…this year…he destroyed a perfect year with such a random film

4. nisheet
    nisheet
    October 25, 2012 at 3:01 AM

ha ha….the song is too good for me….the song is ment to bring down some hillarious expressions and steps and its 100% success…..its a too good Satire on some too slow BOring BREAK-UP songs….even Himesh makes fun of his own “MAIN JAHAN RAHOON”……

Some puedointellectuals will hate this 1 but its very good for masses and video is also appropriate with feel of song

1. Aashkaran
      Aashkaran
      October 25, 2012 at 3:07 AM

why you defend every good song by saying ..it will be very good for masses..?? I mean u think masses will take any shit…? and song meant to bring hillarious expressions….????? WOW…u listent to songs…just coz u wanna laugh..??
      WIERD

1. Aashkaran
        Aashkaran
        October 25, 2012 at 3:08 AM

I mean every song…not good song

2. nisheet
        nisheet
        October 25, 2012 at 3:13 AM

no i don’t listen every song to laugh….some are for love..some for hate..and sone to laugh also….and ya..some songs and videos are Weird because they ment to be Weird…..a mockery on sad love songs can not be better than this…..but as i said you are blindfolded and i think you like only MONOTONus things…….so don’t want any more disscution with you

5. nisheet
    nisheet
    October 25, 2012 at 3:05 AM

the song is a “SATIRE” on sad break up songs comming every now and then…and for a satire everything is perfect…but as expected you can’t understand anything…

6. Adrakh chacha
    Adrakh chacha
    October 25, 2012 at 3:07 AM

shit smells better than this song.

7. FS
    FS
    October 25, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Song is ok but looks like a “C Grade” movie.

8. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    October 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM

I don’t Know what to Make of K786 ATM.

It can be a ‘G3/Ready/OSO’ like Scenario where a Movie does Humongous wrt it’s Lead Actor and the Medium Budget/Cost, Irrespective of the Content.

But the Vibes it is Giving Me ryt now is – ”It looks
    like a rushed product”

………

I wud Be Pleasantly Surprised if it Matched RR
    [3.5/5] in Terms of Content.

I am Deffo More luking frwrd to OUATIM2 & S26.

9. Krish
    Krish
    October 25, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I am really feeling sorry for Akshay here. I have a feeling he was asked at gun point to sign for this film. I cannot see any other reason why he would sign a film where the story is from Himesh Reshmaiyya. What worse I am told Himesh acts in this one too. And we know he is singing in this one when we listen to this nonsensical song..God bless Akshay

10. deadmanwalking
    deadmanwalking
    October 25, 2012 at 5:59 AM

i just wonder how the hell some people will find anything good in this film and specially in the songs promo this is crap tp say at least and if this film work at the BO they feel sorry for bollywood people

11. Shahid
    Shahid
    October 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Himesh reaches an all-time low in singing and composing! Really bad!

12. nisheet
    nisheet
    October 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Looking at the promos as i am doing since last 7 years i will skip this SRK movie JTHJ as well cause i feel its not worth for my MONEY and TIME….and being RAJAMAULI fan….and even i watched MARYADA RAMANNA too many times i would watch SOS on 14th evening show….

1. Aashkaran
      Aashkaran
      October 25, 2012 at 9:34 AM

k786 pe zor nahi chala toh JTHJ pe baat divert….. Kuch toh gardbard hai DAYA

13. nisheet
    nisheet
    October 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM

sorry,,,posted in wrong thread

14. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    October 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Balma is much better than this !

1. Aashkaran
      Aashkaran
      October 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM

thank god…..I thought again like other k786 stuff u will be like..
      OMGGGG :D :D :D …Awesome SONG ..Masses will go crazy….Love the over top style of AKKI walking over heads of people…

Thankfully ..u didnt :D

15. rockie_EK THA TIGER
    rockie_EK THA TIGER
    October 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Did not like the song at all. :(

16. Manish
    Manish
    October 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

BULL shit song .. WTH is this i liked balma .. iam sure that balma wil be a hit song but this is bull shit crap :(

17. GOD- Ek Tha Human
    GOD- Ek Tha Human
    October 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Loved Akki walking on the heads of the extras.. :P

18. ank_16n
    ank_16n
    October 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Loved this song…………
    Specially the Himesh Singing………

19. Chalu
    Chalu
    October 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM

murdered the classic “main jahan rahun”

UNPARDONABLE!!

20. Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    October 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Without any hesitation i am saying that i loved this song..really what so wrong in this song? Nothing..take a bow himesh bhai…got what expected..good song.

21. Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    October 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Please someone post this preview tracks of khiladi786

1. suprabh
      suprabh
      October 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Ank bhaiyya.. I have given you posting rights…uska fayda toh utha lo

22. Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    Ank_ek_tha_tiger
    October 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Suprabh bhaiyya how is this song?

23. khiladi
    khiladi
    October 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

even i like this song… dont know what else were people expecting from this song… with this film himesh akshay look to try to take fun masala quotient (mass appeal) one step ahead..It should be fun.. hope they do it well…

1. Aashkaran
      Aashkaran
      October 26, 2012 at 3:42 AM

again ..mass word…used by akki fans…:D

1. FS
        FS
        October 26, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Aap bhi to “King”, “Badshah” ki gulami karte ho… ;)

1. Aashkaran
          Aashkaran
          October 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Hum sachai ke gulaam hai..SRK kharaab jb krega..hum bhi kharab kahenge…pr..YEH MASSES MEIN CHALEGA…sentence kbhi kehke..nahi dabayenge baat ko.. ;)

24. Sanjeev- ajay fan until diwali
    Sanjeev- ajay fan until diwali
    October 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I watched this song in iphone yesterday and it looked pathetic. Now, I saw it in laptop, it looks kinda cool.

25. rockie_EK THA TIGER
    rockie_EK THA TIGER
    October 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

“Did not like the song at all.”

Well I take my words back. After hearing this song 3-4 times I have started to like it.

First time when I heard it, it was too weird but after multiple hearings the exact tone clicked and now infact I think this is even better than Balma.

This has typical Himesh suur …. Ooooo Bawariyaa….
    I am a big fan of his nasal suur….. many hate it but I like it.

First time I can say that Himesh’s song is growing.. :)
    Generally his songs are instant chartbusters …but this one needs multiple hearings.

1. rockie_EK THA TIGER
      rockie_EK THA TIGER
      October 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM

And forgot to mention … Yo Yo Honey Singh just ROCKS … !!
      The biggest Indian musical sensation of 2012.. !! :)

26. diva
    diva
    October 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Akshay Himesh and whoever this honey singh is they have touched the lowest possible with this. how low could they go in the name of masses? Looks like Akshay will surely kill this action masala genre with such total low grade stuff :D like he did before with comedy film.s this looks total C grade stuff and lame, pathetic are the words which can be said for this.

27. Gorilla
    Gorilla
    October 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

@diva…chillax….this song is for kids just the way Po Po song having oral antics or Ra.One’s song where SRK shakes his booty, etc
    I hope now u will not find it crassy. :)

28. suprabh
    suprabh
    October 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I absolutely detest this Honey Singh..Good for nothing….Regarding this song…I think they have made it kind of a parody and spoof–starting tune is the famous classic salsa tune…Himesh is mocking himself by singing in Extra-nasal tone…have to say I found that so bad that it became funny..

People who are calling it a new low.,.should go and re visit po po po song and the official #CPRsong of the decade–“saans”….All these songs fall into the same zone as far as new low is concerned.

1. iitianWay
      iitianWay
      October 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Aajkal supra..akki fans ko bahut cover fire de raha hain..
      specially …when he sees jalte hue dive around ;)

29. Prashant
    Prashant
    October 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

is song ko sun ke ho gaya main pagal..MENTAL MENTAL

30. nisheet
    nisheet
    October 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

@Prashant—-aapko saayad REALITY ka pata ABHI chala hai…..koi baat na hi jaldi se psychiatrist k paas treatment krvao khi der na ho jaye…