My fav.Top 10 films of Shahrukh Khan
I have been always a big fan of Salman Khan since i was 6 years old the time when i officially watched my first film in Big screen Hum Aapke Hain Kaun but if there was any other actor i liked after Salman Khan in my childhood or the films of whom i watched most in big screen after Salman Khan it was none other than Shahrukh Khan josh KKHH mohabatein Dil to pagal hai Baadshah k3g hey ram Phir b dil hai hindustani and so on after Salman Khan my 2nd fav was Shahrukh Khan till early 2000.
Thats another story from early 2000 his offscreen attitude – i am number 1 i am the king i am this that blah blah his Ego whole atttitude pissed me off and he was no more in my 2nd fav list.
But still darr bazzigar anjaam are among my most loved movies in childhood or songs like koi na koi chahye from deewana or badi mushkil hai from anjaam or jaadu teri nazar from darr ( one of the first song i ever played in guitar) or apun bola from josh and all songs of kabhi haan kabhi naa and baadshah are among my most loved songs in my childhood besides ofcourse all songs of Salman Khan films
Anyway this post is about MY FAVOURITE TOP 10 SRK FILMS and they are -
10. Swades – One of the rare SRK’s Non-romantic film. I watched this one on TV few times and this film has kind of grown on me i guess thats because i was only 15-16years old when i watched it first time for me this is the best ashutosh gowarikar’s film till date even better than lagaan ( which i find borring) you could say it was slow in between but it was perfect as this film itself demanded it.SRK as mohan bhargav gave one of his best perofrmance of his career and gayatri singh was flawless infact all the actors did great job.background score cinematography direction everything is excellent music by A.R. Rehman adds beauty to the movie and songs like ye jo desh hai tera yun he chala chla raahi ye tara wo tara only made the film even better.This film for me is at 10th position of my most fav. srk film.
Here is one of the best composition made by AR.rehman in this film -
9. Anjaam - Again this one i had watched it on TV more than few times and everytime liked it.one of the underrated film of srk and madhuri. i was very young at that time so didnt know much about acting or anyone’s performance or anything watching srk in such negative character against female lead was enough for me those days to like this film and badi mushkil hai song sung by abhijeet still remains my one of the fav song of all time and chane ki khet mein remains my most watched song in childhood as i grew old i realized this film is not a bad choice as my fav srk-madhuri film. whether srk was hamming or acting in the film doesn’t matter i just like this film and it is at 9th position of my most fav. srk film.
from this film here is one of my most fav. song of all time – Badi mushkil hai
8. Josh – I watched this film as much as three times in big screen when it released and everything about the film i totally liked it still do and try to catch this film whenever possible can hardly get borr from this film.again at that time all things like performances or acting were not the criteria for me to like this film instead it was the style of srk in the film his look dialogues ofcourse the plot characters but the most it was srk only because of his style dialogues look in songs like hum b hai josh mein and apun bola i liked this film and when i grew up I realised mansoor khan was one fine director and josh was a good film. and one of the loved film of my childhood (including the songs) and deserves to be at 8th rank of my most fav srk films.
Here is my one of my most liked songs in childhood from this film – Apun Bola tu meri laila
7. Kal Ho naa ho – when this film released i had watched tere naam three times already one of them was with my new girl friend those were the days when Multplexes were very new latest in thing and for both of us me and my girl friend watching any film together was very interesting and exciting as we had already watched tere naam i three times she once so we decided to watch any other film and kal ho na ho was that film.As already SRK was out of my 2nd fav list also the story of kal ho na ho was very cliched so was not much excited for the film and i was only looking forward to spend time with her. but man what direction by nikhil advani from srk to saif to even cameo by rajpal yadav liked everyone in the film all gave a good performance. and for preity zinta it still remains one of her best film in her career.among romantic films which srk mostly does this was the last romantic film of srk which i really liked.srk was really good in few comedy scenes too in this film.I think anyone is yet to explore his such comic abilities in full fledged film.Title song of kal ho na ho still remains one of the best song of last decade for me. and this film is at number 6th for my most fav. srk films.
Here is of the one of the best songs of sonu nigam from this film – kal ho naa ho (title)
6. chak de India – Bunked from college with friends and decided to have fun didn’t find any other better option because of most of bandh in city so went for this film first day second show tickets were easily available and i dont think i need to say anything about this film Shimit amin superb direction SRK gave best performance of his career after kabhi haan kabhie naa and swades , other things like characterization or songs were superb SRK’s best film in past many years everything was perfect. and Maula mere lele meri jaan became my fav. song from the the moment i heard it first time.
this film is at number 6 for my most fav srk films
here is my one of fav. song from this movie – maula mere lele meri jaan
5. Baadshah- Again times when SRK was my 2nd fav after salman. had watched this film 2 times in big screen and fully enjoyed it.one of few srk films which i can watch any number of (unlimited) times and can never ever get borred.abbas-mastan direction was good and this film had something interesting new exciting to watch as a kid. ( i only got to know later that it was copied from few hollywood films) SRK was v good in comedy scenes and the whole cast specially johny lever and amrish puri were just brilliant.still find it difficult to understand that this was flop at BO.maybe Concept theme of this film was not expected from the audience specially from SRK who kept giving romantic films wih yrf and kjo.nonetheless this is definitely MOST ENTERTAINING FILM OF SRK. and for me my 5th most fav srk film.
also i loved each and every song of this film and here is one of them – mein to hu pagal
4. Darr – i was made to listen one song jadoo teri nazar regularly because of my brother playing it at home obviously had no idea to which film it belonged or what as i was too young for it. but after unintentionally listening to it many times i started liking the song specially the tune of jadoo teri nazar and had a big wish to play it myself in guitar (thats how my journey of passion and interest for music and guitar started) fortunately i had old guitar at home of my elder cousin at first i thought i just have to move my fingers in any strings to play that tune (like srk did in the video ) but it wasn’t meant to be so i kept trying it for days to finally play that tune PERFECTLY after 2-3months . ok thats completely different story afterwards then i was eager to watch that film and i did and loved it k k k k k kiraaaannn so much so that it is my 4th most fav film of srk. srk was in negative character but while watching the film i wished srk gets juhi i really liked the character.still i catch this film whenever its possible. sunny was also lead in the film but it was srk who got the breakthrough and his first film with YRF which turned out to be huge successful association and turning point for srk. tu mere samne is also my fav song from this film besides jaadu teri nazar.
my one of most played tune in guitar ever from the song of this film – jaado teri nazar
3. Baazigar – SRK again in negative character when i watched this film i didn’t knew much about acting or any thing else one of the initial films which i had watched in my life and liked it specially after watching darr i wanted to see srk in simlar role and again liked him in this film..all these films darr baazigar remain special films for me because of my childhood i have watched them many times and always liked it. Theme of Revenge of srk in the film against madan chopra (dilip tahil) was the main reason for me liking this film Before i watched this film i had already seen the video of yeh kaali kaali aankhein many times which still is my one of fav song and video of 90′s. Chupana b nahin aata batana b nahin aata is the another gem from this film.Baazigar my 3rd most fav film of srk.
Here is One of my most watched video song in 90′s from this fim tune song lyrics choreography dance everything liked it - Yeh kaali kaali ankhein
2. Karan Arjun - I still remember i was in 4th standard when this film released and was already a fan of salman (after watching HAHK first film in theatre i watched) and wanted to watch this film because of him though i went to watch this film in theatre (only 2nd film in theatre for me after watching HAHK 3 times) alongwith family night show but i slept in between watching the film during srk-kajol song and i didnt saw the whole film. obviously later i saw this film many many times have lost the count but its definitly more than 30-40times this is not only my one of most watched film of srk but also my one of the most watched film ever obviously because of salman initially but later even 2nd fav srk was also there so this film became my ultimate fav. .this was first film based on reincarnation i watched which was just superb for me revenge action and the way it was directed couldn’t be more better for me making this film as my 2nd most fav film of srk.though salman’s acting and performance in this film was just EXCELLENT/BRILLIANT one of his best but even srk was good in his role this film is my 2nd most fav. film of SRK. and again i love ALL the songs from this film.
Background score of this film is one of the best ever i have seen in bollywood.
Here are some of the ultimate scenes from this film starring two of the biggest khans superstars of their times – Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan.
And finally the best film of SRK ever for me is Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
1. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa - This film is the best romantic film srk has done till date.This film is not only my most fav. film of srk but my most fav. romantic film ever alongwith mpk.Sunil is one of my most memorable characters in Hindi cinema.he’s not the son of a millionaire, not an A-grade student, not popular with girls. he’s vibrant. he’s talented. he’s carefree. he lies. he is just a regular guy.i see a lot of myself in Sunil. his despair for anna’s love, his passion for music, his indifference towards his academic failure, srk did everything perfectly.some films never age, time does not affect them. kabhi haan kabhi naa is one such film. the story is very simple yet the emotions in the movie are so profund that it turns into a huge deal. this film reminds me how i liked Shah Rukh once upon a time. you laugh, you cry, you cheer for him and you get upset at his emotions. But you know he is true at heart and this is what is reflected throughout the movie too. it is truly a heartfelt effort.Hatsoff to Kundan Shah. classic again after “Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron”. But sadly he seems to disappear now.
his direction is outstanding. he kept everything execution, story , setting everything very simple and thats what makes kabhi haan kabhi naa so easy to relate to. his portrayal of sunils relationships with the people in his life his family, his band members, the girl he loves, a priest and his boss is very real and down to earth. absolutely nothing is sugarcoated with absolutely wonderful starcast alongwith srk each and every one them of them satish shah naseerudin shah performed brilliantly.The screenplay dialogues i just loved everything about this film.
the songs of this movie are really mesmerizing each one of them nothing less than classic.
As i said before i could relate with the character sunil played by srk the most in my life because of simplicity and few other things.
I have original dvd vcd audio cassette everything i make sure i watch this film or listen to the wonderful songs of this film whenever i get time.
the songs of this movie are really mesmerizing each one of them nothing less than a classic.Love every song of this film.also my one of all time fav. hindi film album.
In short, kabhi haan kabhi naa is one of my all-time favourite films and most fav. romantic film ever alongwith mpk. truly a gem of a movie. this film is one of his greatest achievements of SRK in his career and his MOST UNDERRATED FILM.
Here i am ending my this post with two of the songs from this film – Ae kash ke hosh mein hum ( kumar sanu at its best)
and Deewana dil deewana