1. Aayush

alligatorblood
    April 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM

This movie will change Imran Hashmis fortunes

3. shan
    shan
    April 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Good trailer – precise and generates interest. Looking fwd to this one. Abhay Deol and Emraan Hashmi together in a Diwakar Banerjee film should be a treat to watch!

4. Joy
    Joy
    April 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Ohhh it is posted…… EMRAAN HASHMI proved he is an actor who can pull these types of roles also…… we should appreciate this types of films…..

5. prg
    prg
    April 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM

great… Abhay Deol will rock

6. dwnpiyush
    dwnpiyush
    April 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Looks really interesting. Had no idea about its plot. The name Shanghai gives different connotations- this looks like a completely desi film with a videsi name

7. deadmanwalking
    deadmanwalking
    April 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Nice trailer hope the film will be good

8. Talaash
    Talaash
    April 6, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Interesting :-)

9. suprabh
    suprabh
    April 6, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Easily the best trailer of the year so far. Loved that basket ball scene.

Its probably the first time I have really liked Emraan Haashmi in a trailer (let alone film). Abhay deol looks fantastic and in form as ever.

10. film_maker
    film_maker
    April 6, 2012 at 6:29 AM

My fav Indian director….has delivered again. :)

11. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    April 6, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Super Interesting Trailer.

Dibakar has a winner on hands with the Abhay/Emraan combo.

Abhay is Fab no doubt but Emraan’s much bettr coz v arent used to c him in such fab form.

Watching it anyways!!

It needs to have some good songs and controlld buget…WOM will take care of itself post release.

12. Dj
    Dj
    April 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM

@ Rohit
    “My fav Indian director….has delivered again.”

Is it Baby boy or Baby girl ?

13. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    April 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Dibakar Banerjee is one f d BEST DIRECTORS of last decade no doubt.

KKG & LSD are World Class products…
    OLLO was also good(abhay was rocking) but the oder 2 were way better.

OLLO suffrd due to 26/11 attacks.
    Rest two were Successful @ the BO.

1. prg
      prg
      April 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM

IMO OLLO is much better than LSD

14. Shalu
    Shalu
    April 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Am I the only one who didn’t find this trailer anything great?

It was so good seeing Farooque Sheikh after a long time. Also Biswajeet’s son (forgot his name), he did a few Hindi movies in the 90s but couldn’t make it in bollywood. However the rest of the trailer is a bit too…..trying hard.

Hope for Dibakar Banerjee’s sake that it turns out good. I adore his Khosla Ka Ghosla but both OLLO and LSD were disappointments for me.

15. Nirjhar
    Nirjhar
    April 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Shanghai is one of the most awaited movies of the year for me … I would say the trailer falls into the category of trailers where they have so many things are twisted together into it and everything is not so clear in first viewing … I find it more and more interesting after second and third viewing

The person who starts talking at the beginning is Bengal superstar “Prosenjit” (son of Biswajeet) … I wonder there must be something meaty in his role which attracted him to do the movie … in the first trailer they gave most footage to Abhay, then Prosenjit and then Emran … after some debate that was changed and here is the edited one that we see now

I’m really happy to see Farooque Sheikh again. Emran leaves a very good impression and for Abhay I think he falls into the league of Ajay Devgn’s character in Company and Omkara. Though he was good in both roles, the other leading role was a very crowd pleasing one and walked away with all the attentions.

16. suprabh
    suprabh
    April 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Shalu,Nirjhar,

I agree, I forgot to mention this. Farooq Sheikh back on screen is really welcomed as far as I am concerned. I love his simplicity and effortlessness in even the most difficult performances.

17. Bilawal
    Bilawal
    April 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I love the way Emraan laughs at 1:06.
    Iconic

18. KM
    KM
    April 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I think the trailer was not fantastic

BUT

I loved the way Emran was protrayed…I think this going to be his ‘Kaminey’ type moment. Since OUATIM, I have been watching out for him because he is dynamite…but he just needs to get away from the Bhatt camp and work with better directors like he does now and again.

Abhay Deol is looking good in his serious role – this is 1 guy who never lets me down. Btw I loved OLLO and loved his role.

So in conclusion – definately going to watch this

19. I.One
    I.One
    April 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM

EPIC – Waiting eagerly for Shanghai!

20. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    April 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I will watch it twice in theatre.

Dibakar’s movies really need and deserve to be watched 2-3 times to savour d magic of his films and giving ur verdict….Pure Excellence!!!

Again, The trailer is EPIC..

Emraan-Abhay confrontation scenes.