5. Neetu Singh (Do Dooni Chaar)- As a middle class wife of a School teacher, this lady gave us an amazing character in DO DOONI CHAAR. Her expressions were damn real and even the character written for her complemented her. Notice the scene where she has to sell off her ornaments to perform the formal function of marriage. She displays her sorrow and “I am happy” with sheer perfection. It’s a great work!
4. Kareena Kapoor (We Are Family) – Kareena Kapoor as an helpless girlfriend to a married father was a terrific attempt by her. She had many shades of act in that film and she carried it effortlessly. The way she takes care of the children or the way she convinces her boyfriend that she want to meet his children- everything is just amazing. Kareena Kapoor saved We Are Family from many clutches.
3. Vidya Balan (Ishqiya)- As the sexy and seductive Krishna, Vidya Balan’s role demanded too much of audacity from her, and Vidya Balan sinks herself in the role and does her job within the sync of the character. The way she impressed Naseeruddin or the way she gets seduced to Arshad its all done spectacularly.
2. Aishwarya Rai (Guzaarissh)- One hell of a spell-binding act, Aishwarya Rai’s best work till date. The scene where she argues against Shernaz Patel is easily one the best scenes that year. In the film she enacts her sorrow, her careful attitude, her depression all with aplomb. She displays sheer confidence and also looks gorgeous in each frame. (more…)
- Kick Official Trailer | Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui (2)
nitesh for hit minimum collection should be 200 + crore. so any thing under 200 is... Jul 23, 3:23 PM
fazal the trailer looks good.but i dont think it wil work with audiances.becouse it looks like... Jun 20, 4:55 PM
- @AkshayKumar @HolidayTheFilm Superb Box Office Trending (14)
lax BOI says ~ it made 87 cr in10 days. Jun 16, 1:54 PM
Rowdyraj Request to all the NG members please do not miss this one. Such a strong... Jun 15, 4:51 PM
Gorilla Holiday Set To Be Top Grosser Of 2014 Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off... Jun 14, 8:20 PM
Gorilla True Lax. http://www.boxofficeindia.com/Details/art_detail/holidayholdsverystronglyontuesday Jun 11, 3:38 PM
lax A very good news BOI says - Holiday holds strongly and did 7 cr on... Jun 11, 1:55 PM
lax It's entertainm will open very well and first week will be extraordinary but Singham 2... Jun 10, 3:51 PM
Gorilla Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty Has A Good Monday Holiday - A... Jun 10, 1:38 PM
Gorilla Two different reporting...BOI upset while Rest of the world is upbeat. Is it real bias... Jun 10, 1:37 PM
- Older »
NG Hit List
- Akshay Shah Reviews Sarkar Raj - 23,460 views
- Winners of 18th Annual Star Screen Awards 2012-Complete List - 21,811 views
- This Week From Past â€“ Don: The Chase Begins Again (2006) - 20,753 views
- Ishqiya â€“ Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji - 19,765 views
- About Us - 16,747 views
- Hrithik Roshan gets back into shape post Guzaarish - 16,115 views
- Shala Movie Review: Reliving School Days - 11,673 views
- Top 10 Stars of Tamil Cinema (Updated) - 11,043 views
- Advertise - 9,985 views
- Dil mera Muft Ka- Agent Vinod Full song - 9,769 views
NG All Stars
After Humshakals was criticised by viewers and critics, actor Saif Ali Khan too trashed the film, saying it was regressive and he regretted being a part of it and underestimating his audience’s intelligence. But how difficult is it for a director to stand by his own project, when the lead actor slams it by saying the film didn’t have a script to begin with? Director Teja, who has worked in Tollywood and Bollywood and directed films like Nuvvu Nenu, Jai and Nijam, feels that it is unfair of any actor to wash his hands off a project when it has failed. “And in Saif’s case, he had a triple role in the film and he practically occupied 80 per cent of the screen space. HowRead more...
My surreal journey into the world of movie-making started long before my family and I walked down the red carpet two weeks ago. That was the night producers Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, and Juliet Blake showcased their beautiful film of The Hundred-Foot Journey, my novel about a young Indian chef who becomes a three-star chef in Paris. One of the most memorable moments actually happened last fall, when my wife and I visited the film set an hour outside of Toulouse, the mud fields where director Lasse Hallström and a long list of major-league talent, including actors Helen Mirren and Om Puri, were miraculously turning my little tale into a big-screen fable. Oprah Winfrey wanted to meet me, and so my wife and I nervouslyRead more...
After bouquets and brickbats, Aamir Khan may face plagiarism allegation for his dare-bare act. After all, PK poster is not that original. PK’s poster bears striking resemblance to the cover art for Portuguese musician Quim Barreiros’ 1973 single, Recebi um Convite (a casa da Joquina). PK poster not original Collage of PK poster and Quim Barreiros’ Recebi um Convite coverRead more...