1. ranjit said:

lol..screenzy..that was the lamest excuse …r u comparing the blockbusters given by irfan khan with the blockbusters given by srk,aamir and salman?..then i have nothing against u..but when u r saying that there films are earning too much and they r getting lion’s share of that income then this issue must come fall in chat..dont try to protect this dhongis and just accept the truth that they r national cheater with a big mask on there ugly face..

2. Serenzy said:

M not talking abt BO/INCOME/TAXES/RIGHTS/MONEY/SHARE/PROFITS here!!!!!

I am talking abt movie content here god dammit..

Get a life beyond ‘my star bigger’ delusional fans.

…..

Q. How does Akshay Kumar paying the ‘highest tax’ in the entire Bollywood make his films(post Welcome) better than Aamir, Vidya, Ajay Devgn, Irrfan, Tigmanshu,Dibakar, Anurag, Madhur high content films???(names taken randomly).

It makes him a Big Superstar, richer etc. but his movie content remains low.

Go thru my previous cmments carefully bfr reacting and LOLing.

3. ranjit said:

y r u getting hot?:P
    i just told that and did not mention any one’s name but u grab it and started talking..And I have very normal life thats y i am able to see these things and u have not a normal life thats y u r always talking about movie contents..=))..and now don’t teach me that NG is a film community ,coz i know this but inspite of that many non-filmi issues are discussed here and it is among those…..if u have any logical answer then please provide other wise search for the answer and don’t talk on behalf of those national cheater..

4. Serenzy said:

“A User talking about Movie Content on NG leads an abnormal life”

Waah re mere ‘mahaan’ Rohit Bhai…See what NG has come to.

5. ranjit said:

hehe..i can understand ur feeling bro..:P..but alas you cant win against me in any logical conversation..ur bad luck bro…u told me to have a normal life and i show the exact definition of a normal life,b a human and live a as an intelligent public dont think about movies content always..btw i really appreciate your dedication in searching of good movie contents and keep it up bro but please before that lead a normal life..:)..and in that sense akki is ahead of few light years distance from khan trios..:)

6. Serenzy said:

‘Dont think abt movie content’

den what do i think of…Stars,income tax,brand endorsements,who earns how much,affairs,mindless star wars,1st weekend,opening day,1st week etc etc.

Yes i am intrestd and talk abt dat a lot but dats not my only point in life.
    I am here to talk movies too(wid watever few r remaining here).

Go check piyush’s post on Blue Umbrella instead f defending akki here.

btw, just so dat u knw i like Bhool Bhulaiyaa as much as Wanted or Ghajini or Chak De India(all 4/5). …I like all variety f movies and am certainly leading a normal life.

7. ranjit said:

o fo..buddhu use ur brain or have u lost it in ur bathroom..:P…read my comments properly…u must b a kid,forget it bro,u cant understand it..the grown up kids have understood and thats y they r not replying me..:P..ok good night bro.take care.:)

8. raajat said:

Akshay vs Salman success with directors (2009-present)

Anees+ Akshay=Thank You (Average)
    Anees+Salman=Ready (BB)

Vipul+Akshay= Action Replayy (Disaster)
    Vipul+Salman=London Dream (30 CR flop)

Prabhu Deva+Salman= Wanted (Super Hit)
    Prabhu Dev+ Akshay= Rowdy Rathore (you do the math)

• rajeev singh said:

akshay takes around 15-20 cr, then how budget will remain maximum 40-42 cr with P&P…….what abot other cast , release on 3000 screens approx and publicity…..anyhow i can’t belive budget less than 55-60 cr…..

9. Tashan said:

The budget of RR is surely above or around 50 cr cos akki aint the co producer so he must have charged 20 cr unless he has signed profit sharing deal…anyways budget aint a prob cos UTV have got 40 cr from the sat rights so what matters is the bo biz

10. Aditya007 said:

joginder tuteja said at twitter:- Weekend of HF2 should be 40-45 cr
    & movie will sure do 100+cr nett in india.

11. Sahil19 said:

“RR trailer is way better than dabangg(someone said its insult to compare RR with dbng)”

t’s an insult to compare Dabang with action ka baap akki

12. Sahil19 said:

Fearless sole, how many distirbutors post 2009 lost money in akki films??? Houseful, khatta meetha, TMK, thank you, desi boyz, none of these lost money.

13. AwesomeAkshay said:

i came to know that it was the dubbed version of trailer thats why akki’s dialogues were not so impressive.in the original version akki is going to be great

14. come_fall_in_chat said:

jo me bolta hu wo me karta hu aur jo me nhi bolta wo me definetaley karta hu faddu trailer n movie gonna blast at boxoggice.

15. dwnpiyush said:

I thought he had given up on comedy?

No seriously- This kind of action is too reminiscent of Singham. Akshay Kumar, with his martial arts expertise and daredevilry and stunts and (what no)t should have surely done better than this. When you look at all the films from the 90s, Akshay’s kicks and punches used to look most authentic- but here people are bouncing off the ground!! WHERE is the novelty factor??

I guess this might work- though if I have to make a prediction I would say it would do similar to Singham- and would be more front loaded.