1. Rowdy haque
    Rowdy haque
    March 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM

sure blockbuster written all over it and opening will be huge ,

2. singh_is_king
    singh_is_king
    March 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM

hope 4 best

3. Rowdy haque
    Rowdy haque
    March 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM

WTH the youtube are , they restrict the official trailer of Housefull 2 ,

it is showing when i want to play that : This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

4. assmasala
    assmasala
    March 19, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Sajid Khan : “Sajid Khan is a Brand and people trust my name for Best family entertainment”

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D

Seriously , i was sajid’s biggest fan when he used to do tv shows kehne mein kya harj hai and Ikke pe ikka. his kehne mein kya harj hai … videos are still a arage on youtube.i truly believed they were classic filmi satirical spoof and extremely funny shows. But sajid’s films have been such a disappointment .. hey babyy was flat and unintentionally funny when all the three horny guys start getting emotional for the baby ..

and housefull was just pure stupidity and nuthing else..

5. RJ
    RJ
    March 19, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Assmasala – Perfectly put. This guy is too big for his shoes. And moreover he always bragged how much he knew cinema, but it seems like to him buffoonery is cinema. Thats not family entertainment! His TV shows gained him good popularity but I doubt anybody even takes him seriously when he claims his movies will become hits and superhits.
    His stories and his movies have been pathetic and I am definitely giving HF2 a miss.

6. Ank
    Ank
    March 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM

“People trust my name for best family entertainment”
    Ya “i dont know what to do” is a family entertainment.

7. Jasp the Wasp
    March 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Sajid Khan is an arrogant prick of the worst kind.

8. Tashan
    Tashan
    March 19, 2012 at 7:18 PM

@assmasala so what were MHN,OSO and TMK? CLASSICS lol hey baby was awesome and more entertaining than any farah khan film who has 3 pathetic films to her name while happy new year will be the 4th…

9. Jasp the Wasp
    March 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Heyy Babyy awesome – fantastic joke. OSO was pretty bad, TMK was utter vile trash, MHN was pretty entertaining. Much more than Heyy Babyy. Heck, Ready and Wanted entertained me more than that.

10. Tashan
    Tashan
    March 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM

thats ur opinion maybe…the trending of hb was too good for its time and that shows how much ppl loved it…

11. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 19, 2012 at 11:17 PM

arre tumko to Ra.one ne bhi Hey baby se jyada entertain kia hoga.
    Mtlb hr batt ki hadd hi tod dete ho.

1. Jasp the Wasp
      March 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

You have some SRK disease I think. Understand that by trashing some far far bigger star you cannot elevate Akki’s position, duffer.

12. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    March 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM

@tashan

I feel Sajid & Farah are at same level as Directors…Not too bad niether too great also…They are pretty much in the middle.

Shirish Kunder is the worst ‘Director’ btwn the three(on the basis of Jaan-E-Mann).

……….

Tashan,
    IMO, Heyy Babyy was a BAD film while Housefull was much better.

In case of Farah, TMK was crapfest, OSO was bad while MHN was pretty Entertaining.

@tashan

Main Hoon Naa- 3.5/5
    OSO-2/5
    TMK-0.5/5(its so BAD that its GOOD category).

…..

Heyy Babyy- 2/5
    Housefull- 3/5(I have high expectations frm d sequel and hope it bring success fr Akki aftr a Loooong time).

…..

Jaan E Mann- 1/5

…..

On the whole, i think Rohit Shetty,Anees Bazmee & David Dhawan r bettr masala/comedy directors den sajid,farah and Kunder.

13. Serenzy
    Serenzy
    March 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Frm Akki’s 2007

My fav film was Bhool Bhulaiyaa…Superbly directed movie by Priyan,great support cast,awesome vidya,great songs & akki steals the movie post-interval(wat an entry scene)
    4/5

Welcome was my 2nd fav…Superb comedy,whacky story,great songs,SOLID SUPPORTING CAST.
    3.5/5( a tad less dan all time best ‘No Entry’)

Heyy Babyy was Bad…Ritesh I liked.
    2/5

Namaste London was Akki’s WORST FILM of 2007….Hated the film,bad/crass acting.
    Songs & Rishi-ji were Good though.
    1.5/5( ‘Patiala House’ was a bettr film comparatively).

14. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Abe tujhko laggg akshay hater ka roggg lagg ,gaya hai ,tu apne srk ko chhod kr baki sare actors ki burayi kia krta hai ,chutiye.
    Aur mai tere coment ko dekh ke bolta ,ager tum next actors ko support kroge to ,i wid u… Always .chahe wo ,salman ho amir even srk tooo.
    Thats it.

15. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

aur tu bhi akshay ki position ko avoid nahi kr sakta.okkk
    Time aane do.
    He is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk……in Rythm….

16. Jasp the Wasp
    March 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Can’t even spell properly, talks like a deranged idiot and abuses. Moderators are expectedly extremely lenient, despite big speeches talking about neutrality and strict action. Like hell. No wonder NG is going to the dogs. First lack of proper server and then this.

@aditya

Nah, I don’t trash all other actors, why should I? I support Aamir a lot. Blind gutter filth will not understand that, not want to see that. Like I care what dimwits like you talk; you can’t help it.

17. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM

whts the helllll.
    These type barking always starting by u.
    & dont undrstnd me the rules okkk.
    U alwys barking 1st from idiotic side.
    And u r nt my teacher, how i m ri8 ,nd talk about my spell .okk

Wo mai aise hi likhta hu okkk, in short. Aur smjhane wale ke liye issara kafi hota hai.
    Its only u, which have senseless talk. Bcoz u r nt like anyone except ur srk.

18. Jasp the Wasp
    March 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Can somebody translate this moron’s deranged comment to proper English? Thank you.

To any incoming hostile moderator who have great fondness in leniently ignoring others and attacking me,

First you better point out this idiot’s abuses at me. If you start preaching and lecturing to me and leaving that guy scot-free then next time don’t bother shamelessly showing off your non-existent neutrality. Keep the crap to yourself.

19. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

abe pakistan me paida hua tha kya jo translate ni kr pa raha, kuchh kam khud bhi kia kr .
    Nd btw i m nt attacking at u,
    You start 1st ,then i refused ur idiotic thoughts for Akshay .
    Coz u have nt any properway of talking.
    U come out at akshay related links nd shows always -ve thinking for akshay,so i do these type of rough things.
    Okkk dont mind.

20. prg
    prg
    March 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM

baat agar nikal gayi hai toh…

i wud give my view on SK,Sk n FK

imo Shirish is the best director among three…(based on JeM)

Farah and Sajid are of same level

21. Jasp the Wasp
    March 20, 2012 at 9:54 PM

What? Shirish best director?

22. suprabh
    suprabh
    March 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Aditya007,

Mind your language. This is a warning, if I see any more abuses, then there wil be consequences.

23. prg
    prg
    March 20, 2012 at 11:13 PM

@JTW

“What? Shirish best director?”

in my opinion…. yes among those three

1. Jasp the Wasp
      March 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Umm… to each his own I guess. You liked Jaan-E-Mann? Or TMK?

1. prg
        prg
        March 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Jaan-e-Mann….of course… it was Farah who directed TMK not Shirish

1. Jasp the Wasp
          March 21, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Yeah okay, as I said to each his own :)

24. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM

@suprabh
    Bro maine kavi pahle ni start kia, its jtw always start.
    Nd u also in start.
    Usne pahle mujhe gadha bola aur bahut kuchh kaha tb maine ye sb bola.
    Aur aman ne bhi akki ko chakki aur pata ni kya2 bola.
    Aap batao mai kya kahu.
    Jb ki maine pahle kaha tha inn logo se ki bhai plz ye sab achhha ni hai bt.
    Now u can tell me ,what can i do????plz

25. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM

@suprabh
    Bro maine kavi pahle ni start kia, its jtw always start.
    Nd u also seen in starting. When u warn jtw. Aur
    Usne pahle mujhe gadha bola aur bahut kuchh kaha tb maine ye sb bola.
    Aur aman ne bhi akki ko chakki aur pata ni kya2 bola.
    Aap batao mai kya kahu.
    Jb ki maine pahle kaha tha inn logo se ki bhai plz ye sab achhha ni hai bt.
    Now u can tell me ,what can i do????plz

26. aman
    aman
    March 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM

arre mera naam kyun le raha hai….maine to sirf chakki ko chakki bola….tere jaise personal galiyaan nahi di….waise if u want me to call akki with something better then how about waiter kumar…it’s decent sounding and it’s a fact which epitomizes his life….wasn’t he a waiter somewhere in some downmarket chinese noodle shop :D

27. aman
    aman
    March 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM

sorry
    *akki ko chakki bola

28. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

29. Jasp the Wasp
    March 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM

@FaltuAkshay

I have far more work to do than name myself on an actor and bitch about other people. Pehle khud ko dekh, loser.

30. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM

@jtw haha its clear from your faltu comments that u got what kind of work and about the name Akshay is my real name so u r a big FALTU looser always talking trash maybe u dont know how to talk properly

1. Jasp the Wasp
      March 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I know how to talk 10000 times better than you, at least I don’t rave like some roadside lunatic. Thanks sucker for calling me a loser, and now go show off your faltuness to somebody else.

31. RJ
    RJ
    March 21, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Men fighting over men.
    This happens only in India :D

This song is for you guys:

32. Aditya007
    Aditya007
    March 21, 2012 at 5:54 PM

suprabh
    Now u can see, who start 1st …..its aman… Akshay ko waiter kumar…whats the helll .???
    Mai bhi usko dhobhi khan , gaymir khan , kah skta hu…
    Bt mai kavi 1st start ni krta hu.
    Plz yaar now u tell me.

33. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

@jtw everybody knows who knows to talk better(me ofcourse) and your response is not related to the argument in any manner.coz u dont have anything to respond me with u are talking FALTU.one more ex. That you dont know how to talk.

34. Jasp the Wasp
    March 21, 2012 at 8:11 PM

HAHAHA this idiot is going on raving worse than fanatics. Everyone knows is it? Hmm, well that’s one hell of a moronic comment from your side. Not related to argument? LOL itb was you who began this faltu comment nonsense. Want proof?

“AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM · Reply

haha i think @jtw is bhatakti aatma idhar udhar faltu ke comments karta hai phir 5 ghante argument karta hai .he has no work i guess…”

Ab jaa aur naala mein nahan. Bhaag yahan se, don’t get so humiliated all the time.

35. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 11:21 PM

@jtw u asshole i didnt say a bad word to u so dont call me with such name . U r an idiot and an unemployed idioit who does not have any work and keep commenting nonsense . U r such a moron that when u are not able to reply u started saying bad words . I never start arguments from my side untill i find a guy who needs to be responded. And YES everyone knows that u are an idiot who always talks nonsense .

36. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM

aur han kuch chut gaya tha . Kutte tu gatar me naha

37. Jasp the Wasp
    March 21, 2012 at 11:30 PM

@Idiot

“i think @jtw is bhatakti aatma”

So much for all the nonsense of never having abused. LOL what a pathetic moron this guy is. And on top of that, “@jtw u asshole” LMAO.

“U r an idiot and an unemployed idioit who does not have any work and keep commenting nonsense .”

Thanks for the pack of lies gutter-bathing shemale.

“I never start arguments from my side untill i find a guy who needs to be responded”

Yeah right, you are so truthful LOL.

“And YES everyone knows that u are an idiot who always talks nonsense .”

Prove it bastard. Otherwise I’ll take you out and you’ll never show your shit-face here again.

38. AwesomeAkshay
    AwesomeAkshay
    March 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM

@ haha sry but i said bhatakti atma cause i read many posts and u comment mostly nonsense everywhere.waise LMAO kya hai? Aur gutter me to tumne nahaya hai and i am truthful and not a lier. Aur han tu bastard and u cant take me out i will knock the wind out of you. Aur han my face is way better than your shit face i am sure .waise i think i reply very good what u think?

39. aryan29