Morgan Freeman to marry his step-granddaughter

A few weeks ago, a disturbing story broke that Morgan Freeman was maintaining a 10-year relationship with his step-granddaughter with whom he had a questionable sexual encounter when she was young. Yes, they are not related through blood, but Freeman is 72 and E’Dena Hines is now 27, which means she would have been 17 when they first… um… got together. Once Freeman’s wife found out about their secret affair she filed for divorce, and now the Enquirer is claiming that once proceedings go through, he and Hines are set to wed.

“Morgan has led her to believe that he wants to marry her,” says a family insider. Another source says, “Becoming Mrs. Morgan Freeman has been E’Dena’s goal.”

Consider us creeped out. Morgan Freeman is giving Woody Allen a run for his money!

Article Link

*i'm a film-maker: http://www.rohitkarnbatra.com

1. RJ said:

Reminds me of this joke….

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar and discussing about their family problems.

The Indian man said to the American, ‘We have problem in India we can’t marry the one whom we love, You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven’t even met once.’ We call this arranged marriage. I don’t want to marry a woman whom I don’t love… I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.’

The American said, talking about love marriages… In America We can marry the one whom we love ……I’ll tell you my story. ‘I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my
    father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her,so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father’s father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is myfather’s brother and so he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father’s son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson.”

AND YOU SAY YOU HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS

The Indian fainted……..!!!

2. RJ said:

Q: What will Morgan Freeman say to his grand daughter when they have sex?

A: Whos your daddy’s daddy…who’s your daddy’s daddy?! :P :D

3. NyKavi said:

Nothing new. Affairs or sexual relations between step-parents and step-parents have always happened in the West. Especially since the average person ends up divorcing once, or marrying with a divorced person with kids. Its a technical incest, but not a biological incest. Not that I condone such behavior, it basically means that the parent is cheating on his own spouse.
    Since the ratio of divorce is so low in India, such things, even if they happen, do not get highly publicized.

4. Ihab said:

Lol but I believe one shouldn’t let judge an actor by his personal life. Like dont say “I used to like his acting but I don’t now” just because he has done something which isn’t exactly great.

LMAO @ RJ’s comment.. Seriously fked up situation.

5. Jasp the Wasp said:

@NyKavi

You sound like you are DEFENDING the move! I felt like puking when I saw this… this has to be the heights of shit lives in the not-so-glitzy entertainment industry. Please, I know the West is highly uncultured (“liberalised”, in their own words) and think people like me are old-fashioned, but this incident is pathetic, and not something I would have thought of even in my worst nightmares.

@Ihab

You have a point. If we take Christian Bale, he’s known to be very haughty and has beaten up spot-boys and other technicians on the sets of films like Terminator 4 and the Dark Knight (the T4 thing was recorded on camera and published on YouTube). But that isn’t as bad an issue as even ordinary people can be haughty or domineering. But THIS? This is too much!!!! No matter how much we say that professional and personal lives shouldn’t mix, this is the last limit. Its impossible to distinguish both when such a lousy thing has happened.

6. Arise_Awake said:

Jab Miya Biwi raazi tu Kya karehg Kazi :D :D ….

I remember golden words of Shakespeare, ” Nothing is Good or Bad, but thinking makes it so “…

Or as they say One man’s foof is another man’s Poison …….