1. Tanned Sen
    Tanned Sen
    July 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM

My Dear Arise

Exhilarated to see you back. I dont know if that first song was your choice or your friend Beld’s but god bless both of you – what a divine song. It is one of my favorite numbers – probably Hemant Kumar’s best rendition ever. I cant talk for them but Sandy, Shalu and Lalsub should be mighty pleased to get such a lovely song in their name.

For making my day Sir – here is a special song for you and your friend Beld.

The beauty of this song is that it is one of the few songs that featured both Kishore and Rafi Saab – probably the 2 best singers of our lifetime

2. Aloof
    Aloof
    July 26, 2011 at 8:59 PM

no DK Bose :(

3. Aloof
    Aloof
    July 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM

soothing. easy on the ears and senses. a simple but beautiful thought. What is refreshing is the mood the song is sung in. There is less of a pain more a longing as if the mere thought of the lover is bringing a smile to his face. He is not pleading to his lover rather charming her with the thought of a simple union. The music creates the atmosphere and the voice compliments it perfectly. A delight for the poet inside.

Tum Pukaar lo

4. RAJ
    RAJ
    July 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Wow..Great songs :)

5. sandy
    sandy
    July 27, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Khamoshi had some of the most haunting songs. But a very disappointing and overrated film for me.
    Oh that Rajesh Khanna song is awesome. so beautiful. I heard the version in Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar.
    Thanks AA and Beld.

6. Shalu
    Shalu
    July 27, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Thank you Beld :) And kudos AA for the song selection! I absolutely adore Tum Pukar Lo.

7. film_maker
    film_maker
    July 27, 2011 at 6:32 AM

I consider this one of the best songs ever composed. Thank you for putting this up…

8. sputnik
    sputnik
    July 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Love the song “Tum Pukar Lo” from Khamoshi. Also love the songs “Woh Shaam Ajeeb Hai” and “Humne dekhi hai ” from the same movie. Great music by Hemant Kumar and great lyrics by Gulzar.