Here in my opinion is what it should be…
1) Aditya Chopra \ YRF — Despite couple of setbacks from TRRP an JBJ, Aditya Chopra is still considered the most powerful man in bollywood. Let’s see if CDI does the trick. Everyone is waiting for him to announce his own movie.
2) Sooraj Barjatya —- Back with a big bang with Vivah when no one gave him a chance. Rajshri has the best dist. network in India. Let’s see what they do next.
3) Hrithik Roshan \ Rakesh Roshan —— the most potent actor \ director combo in bollywood right now. No one is even close. You can write Krrish 2 as a blockbuster today.
4) SRK \ Dharma —— The second most potent combo. Even after the ‘disappointment’ of KANK, SRK and Karan Johar are still a force to be reckon with. Throw in Kajol for their next project and a super duper hit is almost a guarantee.
5) Aamir Khan ——- RDB and Fanaa have taken him to new heights and Ghajini’s reamke due next year has blockbuster written all over it.
6) UTV —— Though DON worked at the box office, they need a Krrish \ D2 like movie to seriously threaten YRF.
7) Akshay Kumar —— Constant string of hits was disturbed by HKDKG but he has become extremely reliable. BB should be huge.
8. Salman Khan —— left for dead until Partner put him back in the mix. Any project with David Dhawan looks to be safe right now.
9) Abishekh Bachchan ——- GURU worked in a big way but JBJ was a big setback. Drona will be a big test
10) Saif Ali Khan ———– gave the performance of a lifetime in Omkara. TRRP made money but it should have been much bigger.